FS: 03 Sonic Blue for Street and Open Track

sleepless

Established Member
Due to the acquisition of a new car, it's time to say goodbye to my Cobra :(.

Most of the details of the extensive mods are listed here: http://www.cantrellmotorsport.com/projects/Ford_Mustang_Cobra/index.html

The most recent upgrade was Brembo 14" 6 pot front brakes; now I can stop 3800 lbs of American Iron!).

The Cobra comes with a set of new track wheels and tires with some life in them. Two new sets of front (Ferodo 3000) and rear (Hawk Blue) race pads as well as some street (Ferodo 2500 front and Hawk rear) pads.

I believe the whole package is worth $35K.

But, I can remove parts. For example, the Recaro Pole Position leather race seats are worth $2000. The 14" big brakes are worth another $2000; used for 3 track events); I have Cobra R front brakes which are good for tracks like Pacific Raceways, Portland International and Infineon, but not enough for Thunderhill (IMHO). Track wheels (also used only for 3 track days) are worth another $1000. Pads, another $600+.

The car has 20K miles on it and in excellent condition. It has been meticulously modified and maintained by www.cantrellmotorsport.com.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I am in the market, and definitely plan on open tracking soon...

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes :thumbsup:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Chris, if you can swing it -- GET THIS CAR!

It's an absolutely gorgeous build and nothing but the best at Cantrell.

Sleepless has some pretty sweet videos on YouTube I originally came across. Always have admired your car and it was cool to see it at Cantrell when we stopped in there recently. :)

Last edited:

sleepless

Established Member
I will part out bits only after the car is sold. I will post individual items for sale in their own threads.

I just gave the Weds tits a nice wash, just because you said that :)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread