FS: 03 TR anni. Coupe. Built.

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
TTT. Car is still for sale. Had a few buyers fall through and figured wait till spring to bump it. Put 66 miles on it last year.

I can be reached via text or call at. 814-934-2928

Last edited:

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
Car is still for sell. Several people have called, even came and looked at it. Then it comes to getting the money and they realize they dont have it. Anyone who wants a fast nice low mile car, Has cash , And can come get the car. Get in touch...

03cobraracer

Established Member
beautiful car, if I could afford a second cobra I would snatch this up, well setup and organized car. goodluck on your sale man and a free bump for ya.

SuperSnake87

Established Member
Awesome car, if I would've seen this 6 months ago I would've been all over it. I paid 22k for a nearly stock TR coupe with 36k miles on it!

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
No sold the irs when I pulled it out for 700 bucks. Would be an easy swap or trade if someone wanted to take it back that route though.

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
PRICE DROP. Drove the car abit so far this year but actual mileage still hasnt hit 29,000. Serious buyers with cash and no tire kicking. 23,000 and its yours. Im seeing cars with more miles and less done selling for this and more.

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
If you have cash and are a serious buyer make an offer. Ive been offered and turned down 20k several times. I wont go that low. Offers will have to be above that to even be considered

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
I see TR for sale like this almost every week. I wonder if I will ever find a low miles, modded, TR coupe with the independent rear still in it. Been searching for over a year now :(

Good luck with your sale!

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
If you find the car you want and it doesnt have an irs. Just buy the car and swap the irs back in. You can trade people on here daily. Or buy one and sell the solid rear outright. When I sold my irs I kept the cobra brakes and rotors to use on my solid. And sold my irs that a the time had around 23,000 miles on it for $700. Last year a guy local to be sold one complete with brakes for $600.

I wouldnt turn down the just right car for something that simple. It truly is a simple swap.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Not a chance. Already turned down 23k several times

PRICE DROP. Drove the car abit so far this year but actual mileage still hasnt hit 29,000. Serious buyers with cash and no tire kicking. 23,000 and its yours. Im seeing cars with more miles and less done selling for this and more.

Whoops! Hate it when that happens

elcobrita

Established Member
I'll trade you my IRS for your SRA. It would help out with your sale.

wickedsnake03

KB blown
Established Member
Well didnt wanna drop it this low, But time to move on to other projects and this has to go before I can do that. This price is pretty darn firm though. 21,750 in cash can take it home.

Users who are viewing this thread