FS: 04 Azure Blue Mach 1

MachWon320

Established Member
I have a mint condition 2004 5 spd Azure Blue Mach 1 with the interior uprgrade package for sale. The car has been babied since day one, always garaged during the winter and oil changed every 2500 miles with mobile 1. It is located in Chicago so anyone in the area or willing to fly out and is serious about the posted prices should come check it out!The car has 15,XXX miles on it and has some bolt ons.
I am willing to take off all the bolt-ons and return it back to stock trim and sell for $21,500. The car is paid off and I have the title in hand so the transaction should not be too hard.
The car has:
Kenwood in dash DVD touchscreen
PHP intake spacer
C&L cold air intake with the 85mm mass air meter
BBK longtube ceramic headers
BBK o/r h-pipe
Borla Stingers catback
Motive 4.10 gears
MGW short throw shifter (blue handle)
Diablo Sport Predator Tuned (comes with tuner and stock tune)
The car will come with all stock parts as well. Very deep aggressive sounding mach, quick and a blast to drive!
I am asking $23,000 with everything listed on it.
Send me a PM, or email at [email protected] or [email protected] for more details and pics.
Thanks guys
Ron

Last edited:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
If you don't get a bite I would lower the price. Remember, minor mods don't raise the value of a car. Not bashing at all, just trying to help a fellow mach owner out.

Good luck :beer:

MachWon320

Established Member
lets take it back TTT, I know someone wants it, its a beauty just email me for pics, they wont let me post up on here for some reason.

MachWon320

Established Member
- new offer: $21,500 for the Mach W/ BBK longtube ceramic headers, BBK o/r hpipe, stainless steal Borla Stingers catback exhaust and new 4.10 gears in the diff. It only has 16k miles, very clean, babied, garage kept and stored for winters.

MachWon320

Established Member
I'd like to sell the car first and see if anyone wants the car with the mods. If they take it unmodded, i will sell all my mods. $130 for the mgw and I haven't priced the kenwood yet, prob $800. I paid $1400 for it brand new about 7 months ago.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey man we'll i would like to get the stuff, just let me know when you decide i was going to buy an electric water pump but im going to hold off till i hear back from you . Thanks alan

Users who are viewing this thread