FS: 04 Comp Orange Cobra

MWoods26

Established Member
Damn front plate ruins the perfect car!

Hell yes it does. Such a shame. I know some people couldnt care less about a front plate but it is one of my biggest pet peeves. I walked away from a spotless comp orange about a year ago that House of Power had for sale. I drove from Cincy to Hilton Head to look at it but just couldnt get past the damn plate holes. Glad I didnt pick it up I found my baby a few months later.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Hell yes it does. Such a shame. I know some people couldnt care less about a front plate but it is one of my biggest pet peeves. I walked away from a spotless comp orange about a year ago that House of Power had for sale. I drove from Cincy to Hilton Head to look at it but just couldnt get past the damn plate holes. Glad I didnt pick it up I found my baby a few months later.

You my friend define patience lol. Congratulations!

xchamp

Established Member

I'm so glad u did!! Lol. I know what u mean though, that was one of my requirements when look for a terminator also. But once I saw how clean the car was and how well is was built I had to have it! The four bumper plugs don't bother me much. I thought about replacing the cover, but when I discovered the original fomoco sticker that states comp orange under it, I knew it was an original cover and paint so i don't want to bother replacing it! Btw ur car looks awesome too!!!

Op, great looking car, should sell quick with so many members looking for a nice CO!

Users who are viewing this thread