FS: 04 Comp Orange Coupe, 22k miles, $24k obo

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'm posting this for a friend as he doesn't really have the time to be on the forums much. If you are interested, please feel free to pm me and I'll get you in touch with him to talk more about the car. It's extremely nice and a very strong running car with over 500rwhp. Here are the mods that I know of and some pics.

K&N conical filter, BA 2400 meter, Accufab TB and inlet, Stegemeyer Stg IV ported eaton, Orange 2.76 upper and matching idlers, 4lb lower, SCT handheld tuner, 60lb injectors with GT pumps, Bassani x-pipe, Steeda catback, Pro 5.0 shifter, Raptor shift light, Steeda lowering springs, UPR caster/camber plates, solid axle from Mach 1 w/3.55 gears, UPR adj upper/lowers with solid bushings, full length subframe connectors, UPR clutch cable firewall adjuster, 13% window tint, and chrome 17x10.5 rear cobra wheels with 315 BFG drag radials. It also has an after market heat exchanger, but I'm not sure which one.

egtjpk.jpg

2wf4rrp.jpg

23jk21j.jpg

5frc6f.jpg

mkueqt.jpg

2ik2owp.jpg

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I remember that car when Robert at Hi-End Auto had it for sale about 3 years ago.

I called Billetflow about a set of those orange pulleys after seeing that car. They told me that they had one set made and that was all. They told me if I wanted a set I would need to get someone to powdercoat a set for me.

Nice car and good luck with the sale!! :beer:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I remember that car when Robert at Hi-End Auto had it for sale about 3 years ago.

I called Billetflow about a set of those orange pulleys after seeing that car. They told me that they had one set made and that was all. They told me if I wanted a set I would need to get someone to powdercoat a set for me.

Nice car and good luck with the sale!! :beer:
This is probably that same car. I know the previous owner before Brian, that currently owns it drove a good way to pick it up. I believe the only mods since then were the solid rear and rear suspension. He is also a good friend and local to us.

Thanks guys and I'll relay the feedback. I've already gotten several pm's with offers which I'll be giving him today and getting him in touch with you guys.:beer:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
love the orange setup under the hood and seats for sure... bump and nice call for the person who said it should of came from the factory like this... GLWS

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
love the orange setup under the hood and seats for sure... bump and nice call for the person who said it should of came from the factory like this... GLWS
Thanks for the bump. Who ever buys it will be getting a nice one for sure. If I didn't already have one, I'd probably be getting it myself.

HOSTIL

Established Member
I was waiting for someone to ask....where you got the SVT headrest covers? So where did you get those??

thanks

Orange Peel

Established Member
svt headrests

There was a guy on here awhile back that was doing these and the door panels in a material, they are very nice and hard to come by, I wanted these as well for there uniqueness. The PC pulleys is another sweet thing , it looks like those are not pc but anodized, still nice though. I will snap some shots this week if the rain ever subsides and post over in the CO thread.

Users who are viewing this thread