FS: 04 mystic chrome coupe 4,434 miles

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Just got contacted about a guy selling a 2004 mint condition inside and out 2004 mystic chrome coupe with just under 4,400 original miles. Its a 2 owner Adult car all modifications were done by the original owner. The current owner has drove the car 76 miles. Was planning on keeping the car but got a oppurtunity at his dream home and needs a down payment so the car must go to free up some cash... That is the only reason why the car has to go.

All paper work for modifications, and svt documents, window sticker, certificate are included. Always garaged never seen any bad weather. No dents, scratches, dings it is flawless.

The cars current modifications were done tastefully for looks and a little bit more power. NO track racing.

Car made 467rwhp and 532rwtq on a very safe tune.

Predator (Dyno Tune)
2.8 Diablo upper
4# Metco lower
100mm Metco Aux idler
NGK TR6
SLP X with Cats
Bassani Catback
GT Coil Covers (PAINTED MYSTIC)
LFP Resevoir (POWERCOATED SILVER)
LFP HE
Eibach Pro Kit
QA1 10 ways rear
BF IRS Brace
Nick's Alum. Diff bushings
KB Matrix setup
Pro 5.0 shifter
Bullit side scoops
150 mile old 18" CCW's with Nitto 305 drags and 265 fronts
Smoked rear taillights
20% TINT...

I have several detailed pics of the car inside and out u can email me [email protected] or call any time 801-603-5399 for any questions. The car is located in IL and I have a friend that lives in that area that has seen this car and he said its as every bit of perfect as I have described it. Feel free to run a car fax here is the vin-- 1fafp48y84f168114 Car also has the standard 3yr 36 warranty... He was wanting $34,500 for the car but it needs to go so he will entertain ALL CASH AND SERIOUS BUYERS OFFERS. NO trades.. Thanks I will have a cobra and mystic build number in a day or 2...

Users who are viewing this thread