FS: '04 Screamin Yellow, 5spd., 19K Miles, Indiana

Stangvenger23

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
SOLD

I have decided to put my Mach 1 on the market due to the fact that my wife and I are starting a family and the extra money will be needed. Car is in great shape and is my pride and joy (besides the wife of course). NEVER raced. Car has 19,523 miles on it. Has IUP and a 5spd trans. Aftermarkets include: MGW Short Throw, Tinted Windows - 13%, K&N CAI, Lowered with Eibach Pro Kit, UPR off-road x-pipe into Magnaflow Magnapacks with black powdercoated 3.5" tips, mach 1 floor mats, "mach 1" embroidered head rests, UPR billet interior peices with sand blasted finish, shorty antenna, Kicker subwoofers with Kenwood amp that can stay or go, black mach 1 engraved fuel door, black reflective MUSTANG bumper letters, and... black 1-off mach 1 style wheels that I personally had made. Well, the wheels originaly started out as AFS black-chrome 17x10.5 and 17x9 but I had them sent out to California to have the chrome removed and then were powder coated black with a machined lip - Wheels and Tires cost me over $3,000. They were professionally done by a local wheel refurbisher and look awesome! They are wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's. I will try to have pics up as soon as I can. NEED TO SELL ASAP! Asking $16,000 and NO trades please. Located in Churubusco, Indiana (North East Indiana). Call or Text 260.715.1990 Thanks!

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/2468457478.html

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...rds=25&seller_type=b&cardist=0&standard=false

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Me an Chet had a great weekend in Indyshow this weekend looking forward to Chet's show in the Fort! Bump for you!

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I can not wait to see the car this upcoming weekend. Was nice talking to you about it today. Thanks again, glad we could come to an agreement.

Michael

Last edited:

BLKFOX

Established Member
hey man, great looking mach! Your ad was right by my silver GT in autorv...good luck with selling it!

Stangvenger23

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
Thanks man, If you have any parts that you're taking off your Mach let me know!

OK, the person coming to look at it this weekend asked if everything I had went along with the car and I said yes. But if for some reason I have anything I'll let you know. Where in Indiana are you?

BLKFOX

Established Member
OK, the person coming to look at it this weekend asked if everything I had went along with the car and I said yes. But if for some reason I have anything I'll let you know. Where in Indiana are you?

I'm down by Evansville, kinda the opposite side of the state lol...but shipping is always a possibility!

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
The bank is slowing things up so he's coming this weekend now instead.

Sorry for the delay Austin, thank you for being patient. For those of you looking to buy a vehicle, Bank of America will give you an awesome rate but they will take an eternity finalizing things. Just a heads up! Can't wait to finally get out to the car!:beer:

Stangvenger23

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
Sorry for the delay Austin, thank you for being patient. For those of you looking to buy a vehicle, Bank of America will give you an awesome rate but they will take an eternity finalizing things. Just a heads up! Can't wait to finally get out to the car!:beer:

Not a big deal at all, not really looking forward to seeing her drive away anyway. :(

Users who are viewing this thread