FS: 04 SY coupe Orlando, FL

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
If I had a spare $17K I'd take it from you in a heartbeat. GLWS man, hopefully this thing goes sooner rather than later for you.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
If I had a spare $17K I'd take it from you in a heartbeat. GLWS man, hopefully this thing goes sooner rather than later for you.

Thanks. I hope so too. Another trip to the DMV to get the last 30 day temp tag for test driving purposes is heart-wrenching. Probably going to give it to a dealer for consignment if it doesnt sell by monday. Parents are annoyed about it still in the driveway.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks. I hope so too. Another trip to the DMV to get the last 30 day temp tag for test driving purposes is heart-wrenching. Probably going to give it to a dealer for consignment if it doesnt sell by monday. Parents are annoyed about it still in the driveway.

Suprised this has not sold yet idk how much they would give but ever thought about see how much High End would give to buy it back?

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Suprised this has not sold yet idk how much they would give but ever thought about see how much High End would give to buy it back?

Thought about it but I dont want to drive back to virginia. Then I have to find a way back and thats just not cost effective. I just want someone to come here go to my credit union with cash buy the car do the paper work and we are all on our merry ways. lol. Just tired of staring at it and tired of getting complained at. Also, I owe them money for the M3 so I have 2 loans to pay off essentially which is why I want this gone so badly. With the consignment the dealer can deal easily with whoever wants the car from wherever and the dealer can deal with my bank directly, rather than me having to continue waiting for someone and have to take time off from work or whatever to show the car and what not. So after this weekend thats what im going to do. Im surprised the car is still here too. It is fairly priced and for sale in 5 places.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thought about it but I dont want to drive back to virginia. Then I have to find a way back and thats just not cost effective. I just want someone to come here go to my credit union with cash buy the car do the paper work and we are all on our merry ways. lol. Just tired of staring at it and tired of getting complained at. Also, I owe them money for the M3 so I have 2 loans to pay off essentially which is why I want this gone so badly. With the consignment the dealer can deal easily with whoever wants the car from wherever and the dealer can deal with my bank directly, rather than me having to continue waiting for someone and have to take time off from work or whatever to show the car and what not. So after this weekend thats what im going to do. Im surprised the car is still here too. It is fairly priced and for sale in 5 places.

I'm pretty sure Robert will send a company out to you to pick it up. May want to call just to see what they will give you, you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread