FS: 05+ Vortech Intercooled Supercharger Kit

V8SRGR8

Established Member
Up for sale is a complete Vortech supercharger kit for the 05+ Mustang GT. This kit was put on my car in July 2007, but has only around 8000 miles on it. This is the V2-SQ blower currently pushing just under 8psi making 433hp/405tq at the wheels. It has a custom front mount air-to-air intercooler. I'm currently running a 3.6 pulley - you could easily make more power with a pulley change. It includes EVERYTHING you need to include 39lb injectors.

I've worked a deal with Excessive Motorsport in Manassas Park, VA and can offer this setup complete with installation and custom dyno tuning for $4400. I will also sell the complete kit outright for $2900.

I will answer any questions you have or you can call Torey @ Excessive (703)331-1422

**Note on the pics***
Powerpipe in pics will not come with this kit - I'm using it on my new blower, a brand new vortech inlet will come with this kit.

Vortech001.gif

Vortech002.gif

Vortech003.gif

Last edited:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member

I thought you were "going another route" on another forum. I was the in South Riding interested in the i/c. Let me know if you decide to part that out, have cash in hand. Like I said, there are a lot of people looking for a "budget" blower right now (lacking the intercooler).

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
I think I just sent you a PM over there about it. We may be able to work something out on that if the other guy comes through.

Ok sounds goo dman. Like I said (especially with the economy) a lot of guys want just the blower and want to add a i/c, aftercooler, or something else later down the road. I'll check my PMs on the other forum.

Users who are viewing this thread