FS:07 BMW e90 335i Titanium Silver 6SP Upstate NY/Tri-State/NewEngland!!

go2cdmb

Established Member
FS or Trade: 07 BMW e90 335i Titanium Silver 6SP Upstate NY/Tri-State/NewEngland!!

2007 e90 BMW 335i Twin Turbo -Titanium Silver 6spd LOADED & VERY nice!

Titanium Silver (TiaG) with Black Dakota Leather and Aluminum trim. Very sharp and rare combo!

This EXACT BMW has been given numerous awards from people in the industry, and has been given many editor and consumer awards as well.

Check it out for yourself on Edmunds.

"EDITORS MOST WANTED"

"CONSUMERS MOST WANTED"

AND

"USED CAR BEST BET"

2007 335i Sedan with just 38,000 Miles. It has a 6 speed manual too! ***** Plus for all you inexperienced stick drivers, this car features BMW hill assist "hill hold," which holds the car from rolling when you're on an incline or decline!!! That's even a great feature for us who are experienced!!!

It has VERY nice, new Michelin PS2 tires. It's very VERY clean, and has never been smoked in. It still smells new! This twin turbo 335 is quick, and is a total blast to drive. I have never driven it hard or taken it to the track, but I'm sure it'd perform very well there...

It has a clean carfax and I have a clean title in hand. It's still under the impeccable BMW factory warranty that includes FREE MAINTENANCE!!!! Yes, free oil changes, brake rotors, brake pads, air filters, allergen filters, windshield wiper blades, etc etc etc... It's had all it's maintenance done on time, and is well documented... I've even heard that you can get free weekly car washes as well, but I've never been in for one lol... Cool huh?

This car has NEVER had any issues or accidents. This car is in GREAT condition, I'd give it a 9/10 for exterior (just because the few inevitable rock chips from highway driving) and a 10/10 for the interior..... no stories, no surprises. The only surprise you'll ve is how seamlessly luxury, comfort and performance are combined in this car.

This car includes the following options...

Sports Package.
Premium Package.
Cold Weather Package.
Comfort Access.
Logic 7 Sound system.
Park Distance Control.
BMW Assist.

The Premium Package consists of:
-Power Folding Mirrors
-Universal Garage Door Opener
-Interior auto dimming mirror with digital compass
-BMW Assist and bluetooth system
-Black Novillo Leather
-Lumbar support
-Leather

The Sport Package consists of:
-18" alloy wheels
-Performance tires
-Sport suspension
-Leather sport steering wheel
-Front sport seats with controlled side bolstering

The Cold Weather Package consists of:
-Fold down rear seats with ski bag etc...
-Heated Seats
-Retractable Headlight washers

There is SO MUCH more to this car too! Stuff like led lights under the door handles to light the ground when entering and exiting, automatic sensing windshield wipers, adaptive headlights that turn when you turn to light your way before you get there, adaptive brake lights which the brightness of the lights correspond with how hard or soft you are pressing the brake pedal...etc etc, it just goes on and on...

If you're not familiar with these cars, come take a look and I'll show you what I'm talking about.

Here's the official list if you're looking up values....

Private party value is $28,408

This exact car at a dealer would be priced right around $33,313

18 Inch Alloy Wheels (upgraded)
Adaptive Cruise Control
Alloy Center Console Trim
Alloy Dash Trim
Alloy Door Trim
Auto-Dim Exterior Mirror(s)
Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror
BMW Assist
Bluetooth
Front Sport Seats
Hands-Free Multi-Function Remote w/Keyless Ignition
Headlight Cleaners
Heated Driver's Seat
Heated Passenger Seat
Leather Door Trim
Leather Steering Wheel Trim
Power Driver's Seat Lumbar Adjustment
Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
Power Passenger Seat Lumbar Adjustment
Premium Leather Seating
Rear Parking Sensors
Rear Ski Bag
Satellite Radio System
Split-Folding Second Row Seat
Steering Wheel Transmission Controls
Universal Remote Transmitter

-----------------------------------------------------------
Added tasteful mods include...

BMW black rubber floormats $100... The originals are included as well...

Blackline tails $350

BMW spoiler $250

Window Tint $300

Full Autobahn Exotics Exhaust $1600

Full BMW Alarm $400

Window Sticker reads $45,770, I'm asking only $26,600.

I'm open to offers as long as they are reasonable, as this is a great price already. Please don't waste my time, or yours, with lowball offers. I don't absolutely have to sell this right away, or really at all, and actually have been really reluctant to sell it because I love to drive it. They don't call them the "Ultimate Driving Machine" for nothing! This is a SUPERB car, and I love it. The only reason it's up for sale is because I'm looking at getting something different.

If you have any questions or need more pics etc, please let me know... Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread