FS: 10 second 04 Whippled Cobra

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Wife and I are selling both Cobra's in favor of 100 acres of land in upstate NY. Currently not interested in any trades.

This is a 2004 Silver Metallic Whippled Cobra with 15,300 miles, pullied at 21 psi. Tune is very safe. This is my street car. Has been to the track only 3 times, but was rewarded with a 10.89 on the first pass ever with it on 18 inch drag radials at 131 mph at full weight and full tank of gas, on blower only. Last pass at track was a 10.70, full weight. I had a custom 8 point chromoly roll bar with removable swingouts installed, painted in satin black. My wife and kids bough me a Zex nitrous kit for fathers day, this year. I had it installed with a MSD window switch and Nitrous express WOT switch. It has a bottle warmer and purge kit, all mounted on a Steeda nitrous switch plate in cup holder. The plate is removable, as it's not bolted in there. Nitrous has been sprayed with a 50 shot one time on the dyno, to tune it. Never after that. It is a post maf dry shot. 640 rwhp and 696 rwtq. on a safe fat nitrous tune with a 10.9 a/f. The last dyno on blower at 17 psi, was 617 rwhp and 570 rwtq. with race gas. Race tune is 21 degrees and street tune is 16 degrees. Nitrous tune is 15 degrees.

Those of you that have followed any of my posts in the last year know that this is a street car that I drive a couple times a week. I had a race car, see red car in sig. Too time consuming and lost touch with my family. This car is just for fun.

Also installed a custom 5 gallon I/C reservoir with a Meziere high volume pump in trunk. As efficient as the Whipple already is, this just blows away any heat to the blower. I still have the LFP reservoir in line. If you choose, just turn 2 valves and bypass the reservoir in the trunk and go off of the stock i/c system, save for LFP reservoir. I run off the big tank as it makes sense for maximum efficiency. Lines are all insulated. Car is in mint shape and comes with 18 inch CCW 3 piece wheels with new 315/35/18 BFG drag radials and new 265/35/18 BFG KDW 2's in the front. These wheels turn a lot of heads. They are pretty expensive and not a whole lot of them out there.
Please understand, all safety equipment was installed for safety and to be legal when and if I went to the track. This car has NOT been abused and will make you happy you bought it as it needs nothing. Has about every mod out there, save for road race stuff. I am a very early member of the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association, Member # 10 out of 260, that is on this board, MACA for short. Any member of the club that knows me will vouch for the duties of this car. It was for a fun street car with a couple times a year at the track with the club.

Title is free and clear and in hand. No loan on car.

Here's the list.
2004 silver Metallic, 15,300 miles

Whipple, at 21 psi
3.0 upper
Metco, 4 lb lower
Accufab single blade throttle body
60 lb injectors with harnesses
Dual Focus pumps
KB boost a pump
modified FPDM
Wire upgrade to pumps
LDC cooling mod
SCT BA 2400 maf
Afco heat exchanger
LFP I/C reservoir
Custom 5 gallon I/C reservoir with Meziere pump in trunk. Removable upon demand
Canton polished aluminum reservoir tank
KB boost a spark
Zex dry shot kit, at 50 hp
Zex purge kit
Zex bottle warmer
MSD window switch
Nitrous express wot switch
Zex bottle pressure guage
SCT X Cal 2, with 3 tunes, by Kauffman Motorsports
New BBk ceramic coated long tube headers
New BBK O/R X pipe
Magnaflow Catback with polished tips
Driveshaft loop
Level 5 halfshafts
Pinion snubber
Billetflow IRS brace
QA1 adjustable rear shocks
Ford Racing 4.10 gears
Detroit Trutrac differential
Steeda CAI with 12 inch open conical filter
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
New Spec stage 5 clutch. VERY streetable, moreso than my DFX was
New Spec bilet steel flywheel
Steeda full length sub frame connectors
Steeda Triax shifter
Autometer Lunar vac/boost guage
Autometer fuel pressure guage
raptor shift light
Speed of Sound pillar
AEM wide band guage
Autometer steering column pod painted to match interior by Speed of Sound
Redline tuning hood shocks
UPR triple hook quadrant
UPR extreme firewall adjuster
JLT prefilter for PCV
Custom 8 point Chromoly roll bar with removable swingouts, painted in satin black. Don't even know the cage is there with swingouts out.
5 point safety harnesses for both front seats as well as stock seat belt still in car. My kids can still ride in back seat fine.

No disappointments with this very well equipped Cobra. Jump in it and drive accross the country.

Asking a very fair price of $31,000.00. No trades, please.

Cell # 301-748-7038

Thanks.

PICT0022-2.gif

PICT0021-1.gif

PICT0084.gif

PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0019-1.gif

PICT0012-1.gif

more pics below

Last edited:

mystic04

Established Member
well whoever buys it will be getting a well taken care of car, being i have meant JR and family a few times he takes really good no great care of his cars you couldn't go wrong to buy one from him.

Hillbilly Cobra

Established Member
Have you had the car to the track on nitrous ? Does the car have good street manners ? How does it do in heavy traffic (overheat or anything like that) ? 30,000 ? Are the back wheels deep dish ? What size are fr and rears ? Tires and rims. Very beautiful car. Thank you for your time, Brad

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hillbilly Cobra said:
Have you had the car to the track on nitrous ? Does the car have good street manners ? How does it do in heavy traffic (overheat or anything like that) ? 30,000 ? Are the back wheels deep dish ? What size are fr and rears ? Tires and rims. Very beautiful car. Thank you for your time, Brad

Nope. Never used nitrous at the track. Never overheated. Perfect street manners. Wheels are deep dish.

PM replied to.

Thanks, J.R.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
mystic04 said:
well whoever buys it will be getting a well taken care of car, being i have meant JR and family a few times he takes really good no great care of his cars you couldn't go wrong to buy one from him.

Thanks buddy.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
mixxer said:
this car is top notch and very well cared for by a good dude.

X100000000. Good luck with the sale J.R., that is a very fair price for that much car. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread