FS: 17 inch Staggered Hypercoated Bullitts w/tires - MINT!!!

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
Thanks for the offer, but I have a specific wheel picked out already, if these sell that is.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I am assuming your price is OBO, b/c with a forum discount and free shipping from American Muscle, they could be bought brand new w/Nittos for less than what you're asking.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I am assuming your price is OBO, b/c with a forum discount and free shipping from American Muscle, they could be bought brand new w/Nittos for less than what you're asking.

nah replicas maybe but if they are oem bullitt wheels cant beat that price then and bump for some sexy wheels.

they are replicas though arent they?

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
nah replicas maybe but if they are oem bullitt wheels cant beat that price then and bump for some sexy wheels.

they are replicas though arent they?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe hypercoated was a factory finish option on bullitts from Ford.

The wheels he's selling look great, just giving a heads up on his price versus available retail price for brand new.

Last edited:

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe hypercoated was a factory finish option on bullitts from Ford.

The wheels he's selling look great, just giving a heads up on his price versus available retail price for brand new.

Thats fine. I'm just trying to come close to what I paid for them. They are mint, and have low miles on them. I would entertain other offers, but I'm not going to loose my A** on them. Just trying to sell them to possibly get 18's.

Thanks!

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

Yes you are right wasn't an option but you could have the stock bullitts hypercoated

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread