FS: 17" SC Deep Dish Wheels/w Mickey Thomspn

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Name: Justin
Loc: South Florida
Cell: 786-838-8885 ( Call or Text anytime)

I am selling the 17" staggaered set of SC chrome deep dish wheels that came on my Cobra. These do not require any spacers they are a perfect fit. The tires have tons of life left and I would say the fronts have 95% and the rears around 80% left. The rear tires are Micky Thompson's and the fronts are Sumitomo tires.

$800 shipped Firm

$600 pick up local to South Florida Firm

5494FDFB.jpg

photo-2.gif

photo4-2.gif

photo2-1.gif

photo3-2.gif

Last edited:

whitemachine

Established Member
next time get ahold of me frst before you start blasting my rep over the forum and you would have realized that PAYPAL security was the one that put the hold on the payment because it was an abnormal spending limit from what i have spent before through paypal and after you told me what happend i got it resolved right away and the money is in your account. also if you would have contacted paypal first they would have told you the same thing so enjoy the money and i look forward to getting the rims and tires and i will be leaving you a positive feedback as well your a fast shipper and hopefully next time something like this happens you dont jump to conclusions and start insulting people.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
next time get ahold of me frst before you start blasting my rep over the forum and you would have realized that PAYPAL security was the one that put the hold on the payment because it was an abnormal spending limit from what i have spent before through paypal and after you told me what happend i got it resolved right away and the money is in your account. also if you would have contacted paypal first they would have told you the same thing so enjoy the money and i look forward to getting the rims and tires and i will be leaving you a positive feedback as well your a fast shipper and hopefully next time something like this happens you dont jump to conclusions and start insulting people.

My rep this morning did not say it was a hold it was an intiated action by you but that's fine either way the hold was re-moved now so we are good. If they would have said it was a security hold I would not have over reacted.

whitemachine

Established Member
if you want i can email you the transaction hold that says it was initiated by them beleive me im not hurting on money and have no reason to rip people off your obviously a good guy and i understand getting upset when money is yours all is good though and you have a positive feedback as well and would not hesitate to buy from again and if i ever do ill be sure to contact Paypal and let them know that any transaction that i sent please make sure it goes through lol have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread