FS: 18x8.5/10 BBS RK's!!!

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
I cannot believe I'm doing this, but I've found something I want bad and I think these will be the easiest to sell of what I'm selling.

I have a set of PERFECT 18 x 8.5 / 10 BBS RK wheels. Wheels have been freshly painted gunmetal and cleared, 4 brand new center caps/BBS logo valve stem caps, and brand new Gorilla locking lugnuts (black).

Tires are Kumho MX's with about 70% tread left. 245/40/18 front, 295/35/18 rear. No plugs or patches.

$1400 FIRM. These are getting harder and harder to come by, and these wheels literally don't have a mark on any of them.

You cover paypal if used. I'd REALLY prefer not to ship these as I really don't want to risk any damage, but if you know of a safe method to ship these and are willing to pay shipping costs, I will ship.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks!

This would look NASTY on your car :bowdown:

Hmm... you have me wondering what they would look like on my silver coupe... lol

To be honest, I dont have the $$$ to pay what your asking but if you get desperate and need em gone quick, lmk and maybe we can make something happen.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Hmm... you have me wondering what they would look like on my silver coupe... lol

To be honest, I dont have the $$$ to pay what your asking but if you get desperate and need em gone quick, lmk and maybe we can make something happen.

Haha, IMO, that's the perfect contrast with these wheels.

I actually really DON'T want to sell these, but I've found a car that I wouldn't mind picking up if these sell. Unfortunately I just can't go any lower than that.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Haha, IMO, that's the perfect contrast with these wheels.

I actually really DON'T want to sell these, but I've found a car that I wouldn't mind picking up if these sell. Unfortunately I just can't go any lower than that.

Id love to see how they would look... after picking them up of course! lol I have a feeling i would be in love if i saw them on my car!

Right now i just dont have the $$$. Id be breaking myself and i cant let myself do that as much as im tempted too.

I sent mustangmass02 a PM though about picking up his 18" reps if he wants to get these from you which will prob be more affordable for me and might workout for all of us... :burnout:

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
do you have any pics of them on the mg cobra just curious have the same color wondering how they would look.

Unfortunately not. My dad has the car now, so I wouldn't mind throwing them on and seeing what they look like sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread