Fs: 1986/88 Gt--built 414w Stroker In Florida

primetime1267

Established Member
1986/88 Gt--414ci in Florida $9000 CASH!!!!

[LOWER PRICE!!!!! $9000 CASH!! NITROUS HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!

1986 GT, that has been totally converted into a 1988 GT.

Visit http://primetime1267.gotstang.com for more pictures and details.

The car just got a custom paint job. A 2005 Lambo Orange 3 Stage Chromalusion.

The car only has about 7 passes and about 10 street miles. I just installed a brand new PTC torque converter and a Fluidyne Radiator last week.

And I have not been back to the track yet. I am going this Thursday for Test & Tune and to get the car dialed in on the nitrous. I have not run the car down the track yet with the BIGSHOT.

With my old TC which was way too lose it ran a 11.30 at 115, on motor. This motor is setup for a big hit of nitrous. We are expecting to be deep in the 9's once the nitrous is applied. And it should run MID-HIGH 10's on motor.

The car is tagged and insured, so it can be driven on the street to get to car shows..

side-orange-gt2.jpg

orange-GT-launch2.jpg

front.jpg

motor-shot.JPG

351valley7sz.png

dssgirdle9he.png

probepistons6kv.png

head7ij.png

intakehead2ch.png

MOTOR:

1971 351W Block .60 over eagle 4340 forged H beam rods, and Eagle 4340 Forged 4" crank and a DSS main girdle

Heads: TFS-R heads-- Fully ported and milled .090, new comp high
tech polished springs($360 springs) Manley 2.08-1.60 valves. 351W Comp high tech stainless rockers, 1.6:1, 7/16 stud TFS-R valve train girdles.

Pistons: Probe forged 22c dished

CAM: custom Comp Cams Solid Roller 252/258 @ .050 .669/.682 W/ 114 LSA

Intake: Super Victor intake, matched to heads.

Exhaust: 2" Kooks headers with 4" collectors w/4" race Bullets & 4" turn-downs

Carb: Barry Grant Speed Demon 850

TRANNY

Built C4: PTC 8" 4500 nitrous converter, rev. man, tran. brake, remote tranny cooler, PA SFI bell

MORE INFO:

8 Point cage welded

8.8 rear, all welded up, 4.10 gears w/spool, 31 slpine axles w/c-clip elims.

Aluminum driveshaft w/safety hoop

MSD6AL with 2 step

Kirkley Pro-Street Aluminum seats w/5 point harness'

50/50's & 90/10's Lakewoods

Lakewood Upper & Lower control arms

Welded subframe connectors

Welded battle boxes

Pinion snubber

sumped tank

Braided Lines front to back

Holley Black fuel pump

Holley Blue fuel pump (this belongs to a friend.. I am using for the time being)

NOS Bigshot (this belongs to a friend.. I am using for the time being, but something may be worked out...)

Weld Draglites, skinnies up front and ET Drags 28/10.5/15

I am sure there is more I am forgetting.... Feel free to drop me an email concerning the car. I will post up more pictures and some current time slips this Thursday.

Ohh yeah... I am asking $9000 CASH.. I am located in Sarasota, Florida 34243.. Delivery may be an option for the surrounding states. For a small fee of course..

May take partial trade for a Sport Bike that is 750cc or bigger.

Dion Souza
941-302-3881 Cell (Plz only call if serious)
[email protected]
Thanks for looking guys!!! :beer:

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Your in my place now hah j/k.....I messaged you from corral in email about the car cool you posted it up on svtp... :beer:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
primetime1267 said:
Hey Russell--whats up?? I'm hitting everywhere before it's off to the that dreaded BAY dot com place.. :D

Hah yea evryone loves good OL EBAY lol :bash:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
primetime1267 said:
I may be getting some video of this Thursday's Test & Tune if you want to see the car run down the track.... Interested??

yea definetly man im intrested in the car that paint on it is badass....and its overall a really clean car any more pics you got like interior and other stuff like that shoot my way... [email protected]

Last edited:

primetime1267

Established Member
I have some pictures listed on gotstang.com, just follow the link at the top of my listing. And once you are in the site, go to the different pages for my site, and I believe there should be some interior shots. If not I'll send some right now to you.. Most are from when the car was blue, but you get the idea though..

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
primetime1267 said:
I have some pictures listed on gotstang.com, just follow the link at the top of my listing. And once you are in the site, go to the different pages for my site, and I believe there should be some interior shots. If not I'll send some right now to you.. Most are from when the car was blue, but you get the idea though..

Yeah i was looking at them there really clean did you change anything in there?

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
primetime1267 said:
You got mail....... "Change", what do you mean??

You can say that again :whine: ........nothing.....I see what you mean about the shifter and added gauges it looks really good.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
OH.... MY..... GOD........ I want to build a fox so bad, I just don't have the room and time right now. SHIT! Your car wins boner of the month (For January and February).

primetime1267

Established Member
Crackerballer said:
OH.... MY..... GOD........ I want to build a fox so bad, I just don't have the room and time right now. SHIT! Your car wins boner of the month (For January and February).

Thank you soooo much for the kind words bro.. You had me laughing my ass off.. :rolling:

The car is already built, you just need time to race it!!!!! :-D

There isnt anything else it really needs.

Users who are viewing this thread