FS: 1987 Black Porsche 944 Turbo

03-SilverSnake

Established Member

Hi.. My 944 Turbo has right under 97,800 original miles.. I'm the 4th owner and purchased it from a Porsche Enthusiest who took very good care of it.. I bought the car with 95,600 miles on the clock and i've only put just over 2k miles on it.. I spent quite a while looking for a pristine example of one to buy and i found it when i bought this car.. It's an excellent example of a well maintained 944 Turbo and really a lot of fun to drive.. It's had no paint or body work at all.. For a 21yr old car it has just a few minor eye sores (a couple of very small dash cracks and a few rock chips on the front nose).. I have all recent maintainence records and it's been garaged never seeing a rainey day since i've owned it.. The previous owner is a stand up guy having owned many Porsche's and he made this car as close to perfect as possible and it's remained that way while i've owned it as well.. It runs perfect.. everything works including the clock.. options include: LSD, CENTRAL LOCKING, ALARM, SUNROOF, CRUISE, LEATHER, and REAR WIPER. Below is the most recent maintainence done by the previous owner:

New--> Water pump, Timing Belt, Balance Belt, Thermostat, all Rollers, Power Steering Belt, A/C Belt, Front Seals, Front/Top and Rear Tower Cam Seals, Oil Cooler Hose, OEM Motor Mounts, Aux Turbo Water Pump, Front Rotors/Pads, Hood Shocks, Shift Knob/boot/cap, Plugs, Plug wires, Lloyd Turbo Floor Mats, Turbo Door Sills, Stone Guards, A/C Converted to R-134, Redline Synthetic Transmission Fluid, K/N Air Filter.

Upgrades: Factory 993 17" Wheels, Kumho Ecsta Tires, Autothority Stage 2 Chips/Banjo Bolt, Reliaboost Boost Enhancer, Powder Coated Intake Hoses, New Sony High Power Indash Cd Player, Infinity Rear and Sony Front Speakers, and Car cover also included. All you have to do is turn the key and go as it needs nothing.. For additional details please send me a PM or you can call me at 502-291-6305.. My name is Jason and in the event i'm unable to answer please leave me a voice msg and i'll return your call asap.. I have several pictures of the car i can email to anyone who would like to see them... price is $11.5k.. a small collage of it is in my signature.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread