FS: 1990 black on black notch 5.0L 5spd

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
1990 Mustang Coupe. Black exterior with converted black interior. Built tranny and rear. Title in hand. Car was painted an Acura black by the previous owner, shows some really dark blue in the right light, actually a really nice color. All original Ford black interior parts, save for package tray which was painted. Ashtray door even works. New 94+ black short hair carpet, so it doesn't fit as well as fox carpet obviously, but its good, only minor areas that aren't perfect. Rear seat delete. Original 5.0, roughly 100,000 on the car, previous owner changed out clusters in the car so the title is in exempt odometer status in Florida. Five lug conversion with Moroso 3" studs all around. 94-95 a-arms with 2002 GT brakes. Rear is drum converted to five lug by previous owner.

All mods or replacements done since I have owned the car have been on for 200 miles or less.

Original automatic transmission replaced with Promotion T-5.
FMS 31 spline Trak-Loc
FMS 31 spline axles
FMS 3.55 gears
Moroso 3" studs on all four corners
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
UPR adjustable quadrant
UPR adjustable clutch cable
UPR firewall adjuster
MM c/c plates
Strange 10 way adj. struts
Mach 1 springs front and rear
Crane 1.7 rockers
Crane valve springs
Holly Systemax II intake
Accufab 70mm throttle body
94-95 fuel rails
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
UPR o/r x-pipe
Dynomax 2.5" catback
99 Cobra wheels, 245/45/17 up front, 275/40/17 out back
FMS Aluminum radiator
water pump
electric fan
power steering pump
a/c compressor
head gaskets
window motors
door lock actuators
head unit
front and rear speakers
fuel tank grommet

I'm sure there are other things I replaced that aren't coming to me right now. Previous owners took the car apart to paint and didn't do a great job putting it back together. Anything I came across during my teardown and build up of the car or the conversion of the interior were addressed and fixed. Only real issue is the front bumper where it was cut to accommodate an intercooler for my previous turbo set up. Other than that, the A/C needs to be charged and the cover for the back of the center console where the armrest was has gone missing.

I'm starting a business and have other more important needs for the cash this could bring in. I'm asking $7500 but will entertain any reasonable offers. Not looking for any trades, straight sale only.

Last edited:

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Updated with new pics. Yes, I know I suck at taking pictures.

2ann9f.jpg

2hrlw5v.jpg

30ts4kn.jpg

2di1zs5.jpg

181769.jpg

33kt01t.jpg

4jqs7p.jpg

2pq53r9.jpg

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Moar. The pics really don't do the interior justice. Also, those aren't stains on the seats, they're beads of sweat. Its hot out.

se4pl2.jpg

5xjuz8.jpg

10y0zu1.jpg

2mg614k.jpg

2wdovo3.jpg

2r26w4z.jpg

1zldais.jpg

33nx1lv.jpg

2iueqh2.jpg

2n8wxg4.jpg

2q3xcao.jpg

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Ok, so why exactly did you post a link to a post in your for sale thread about coming to see your car this weekend, when I'm in Florida and you're in California? Did it have anything to do with the part of my ad that says no trades? Maybe its the part where I don't even mention interest in trading or buying an 03 Cobra? Thanks for the bump, though.

Users who are viewing this thread