FS: 1990 Ford Bronco II XLT

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Up for sale is my 1990 Bronco II XLT. I bought it back in January and since then have replaced the M5OD Transmission with another one and have replaced the Electric Borg Warner 1354 Transfer case with another one. Truck has had the flywheel, clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, hydraulic clutch line, both driver and passenger's window glass and rubber felt seals and window motors, door lock motors have been replaced. Also changed out the headlights, the front grille and shocks. Exhaust was custom built from A&G Muffler here in town. A/C has been converted from R12 to R134a at Hamilton Ford, plus heat works great too. . Vehicle has been converted to all LED's from back up lights to tail lights to front turn signals and parking lights and the instrument cluster also has LED's in it along with the interior lights. It has 6K Single Beam HID's. Windows have been recently tinted with 5% on back 3 and front 2 windows are at 15% and 5% tint on the eye brow. Even with the new door lock motors, still can't get the power door locks to work. It has a custom paint job that was done by previous owner. Interior is in pretty good shape for it's year, it's gray and has new center console. Truck has a small oil leak from the oil pan which I have already purchased the new gasket, but not installed it yet. Rear Anti-lock light comes on even after I've replaced the rear abs sensor and ABS Module behind the dash and and rear abs proportioning valve. Recently have replaced front brake pads and rotor/hub assembly and wheel bearings and also rebuilt the rear drums from pads to springs to self adjusting kit. I have receipts for everything. The body is straight and has slight rust around some of the bottom of the wheel wells. I'm currently out of town and will be back this week if you want to test drive it and see the vehicle. Also it has a pioneer head unit and sub which will not come with the vehicle, but the wiring for the sub will stay with the vehicle. Mileage is about 134K. Plus now engine slightly ticks once I hit 65mph for a few miles. I'm asking at least $2300, but price is negotiable. Here are a few pics of it from my laptop. Will get more on the interior once I get back from my TDY. Thanks for looking.

BroncoDelivery-1.jpg

IMAG0141-1.jpg

IMAG0143-1.jpg

IMAG0144-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread