FS: 1992 SHO & Modds

RickieFrat

Established Member
My car is up for sale. It is a 92 Crimson Red/Grey full leather SHO that is loaded with goodies. Oil has been changed every 3k. The tranny fluid has just been changed. The engine puurrrs like a kitten. Everything in the interior works ~ sunroof, duel pwr. seats, cruise, windows, locks, etc. The body is is great shape but the bumpers could use some attention. The car rolls on factory slicers with 2 new tires. rims are in great shape and never curbed. The drive axles are new and have been replaced last summer. The supension needs some work but not much. The dealer recalled the SFB last fall. The 60K has been done almost twice. The shims need the attention. Was the only part that hasn't been replaced. I have ALL paperwork for the car. The sound system that was installed has been removed and factory is back in place sounding like new. The windows are tinded and have rain guards on all 4 doors. Email me for pics or any qustions.

[email protected]

Items 4 sale;

SHO = $1,500
SS Y-pipe (hallowed) = $100
17 TRW Rims = $500
800watt amp w/ 2 12" bandpass ( MA Audio) = $350
Custom Cold Air Intake w/ 9" K&N filter = $125
PIAA head lights = $50
WigWags = $50

If you are looking for stereo equipment, I have alot of stuff hanging around in inventory.

whelen1

Established Member
1500!? did you lower it??

Rickie .... lets talk .... call me tonight

Last edited:

whelen1

Established Member
wow, someone who doesn't know what those are:eek:

On the police cars and trucks, ambulances, and fire trucks its the headlight flashing system that on most vehicles alternates the high beams from left to right over and over and over again. Verry Effective when you have to get through traffic ... :rolleyes: But i wouldn't know TOO much about that:rolleyes: Flashing systems can be bought for anywhere b/t $20-$40 from Galls Inc. I can get some video if anyone wants to see them in action :)

They are technically illegal for anyone without a flashing light permit from thier home state, like myself. But you can get away with it with the loopholes in the law, but we don't break the law ... too much ... around here

Does that help??:coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread