FS:1993 Cobra R #77 BARN FIND 522 MILES

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Well, interesting comments.....If you are a buyer and not a moaner, I will be glad to send you any pictures you would need....I am not a dealer, so you aren't going to see a flashy ad....just send a request to [email protected]......

Regarding seals....Are you talking about the type that swim or Foxbodies.....???????

These cars are worth more than 50K if fully-documented, and under 1000 miles.....Hagerty Values has them at the high-50's and at 107 produced, they are very very rare cars.....I sold #43 for 80K in 2007, so in a few years they will be back up there, and now is the time to buy IMHO...

Sandy
MCA#76083

No body was moaning or trolling your ad. If you can call it that. Don't post a fs add on here then when asked for pics say you can go find it on YouTube. It's obvious you have no idea if you have to ask about seals thinking he means the animal. Nice as I can be since this isn't SmackDown glws :poke:

TFStang

Established Member
Not sure why people feel the need to post negative comments in someone's for sale thread. Its pretty simple...if the car is not for you, or you don't like the price, then move on. Everyone knows the pitfalls of buying a car that has been sitting for 20 years. Its no secret certain things may need attention. A serious buyer would contact the seller directly and go over the details of the car, not muck up his thread with negative comments or attitude.

Last edited:

dbrennancobra

Established Member
^^ agreed, they are haters because they will never own a cobra r, or better yet a cobra.

Sandy, this car is a beauty and worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread