FS: 1993 Mustang LX ROLLER, 53k original mile 5.0 5 speed car

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Please read thread in it's entirety before contacting. I've given a lot of detail on the cars EXACT state.

1993 Mustang LX hatch, 53k original mile car. Never ever had rust anywhere EVER. Sitting on 98 Cobra wheels now though. It’s a basic roller. I’ve owned it for 11 years.

-Original 5.0 5 speed car
-Factory Bright Calypso Green car (Andy's mint green per the M-Town boys)
-Team Z front and rear suspension, all new or has less than 1,000 miles
-Strange 10 ways all around with Strange coilovers, 12” 175lb springs
-Cobra brakes up front with Maximum motorsports brake lines, 93 cobra master cylinder, MM 3-2 port conversion, Brembo slotted rotors
-Brand new Flaming River manual rack with brand new, fully welded Maximum Motorsports steering shaft. Welding done by Rob at Rogue.
-MM drill through spindle bump steer kit
-94/95 spindles with new Timken hubs
-Built 8.8 by Rob at Rogue Race Cars. Welded axle tubes, 9” Moser ends welded on in a jig, entire axle housing POR-15’d, customer Moser 31 spline axles, Eaton 31 spline diff, 3.27 gears and Wilwood 4 piston 11” disc brake with multi piece rotors and custom powdercoated rear diff cover by Kenny at Killer Koatings
-MM full length subframes welded in by Rob at Rigid
-MM pinion snubber
-Mint, factory 93 opal gray interior with brand new carpet
-Battery relocated to the rear in nice alum box
-UPR C/C plates
-Chromoly tubular front bumper support
-Griffin aluminum radiator with Contour dual fans mounted
-Smoked headlights and tails
-HID headlight setup using legit BMW projectors, custom molded into a set of extra clear headlight housings
-Redline Tuning Hood Struts
-Steeda front sway bar
-Boss inc hood, brand new, unpainted, no holes drilled whatsoever
-Brand new green Raptor shift light
-Stock fuel lines, no fuel tank
-98 Cobra wheels on poopy rubber
-Any modification that is bolted onto the car was replaced with grade 8 hardware
-Car was COMPLETELY disassembled for paint years ago. All trim removed and either replaced with new or full preppy and re-painted using the LRS trim black to match OEM color
-Folder full of receipts with the different things I’ve bought for the car over the years
-Clean and clear Ohio title in MY name

I sold the LS swap K member and H&R super sport springs out of the car. I am going to order a new SBF K member unless someone wants something different. I am also buying their new rear drag springs unless someone wants something different. Currently has NO seats and NO fuel tank. Fuel tank straps are in the car still. Front bumper with smoked headlights IS INCLUDED. I removed it because I moved the car around so much. There is a few dings and knicks in the paint as I've moved the car around so much over the years. Still probably one of the nicer, straighter foxes you will ever find.

I’m sure there’s more I’m missing….

$4400 bring you k member and rear springs...

93Mustang2_zps11daba43.jpg

93Mustang1_zpsea2a772c.jpg

93Mustang3_zpsb7531daa.jpg

93Mustang4_zps54f3e951.jpg

It's most current state minus the wheels...

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

Please call or text if serious only....

513-315-6583

Users who are viewing this thread