FS 1994 400+hp GT 5,000obo

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Due to needing to pay off some credit card bills, im putting my 94 GT up for sale. It has 145k miles on the body. With 7k miles on the rebuilt engine. Almost everything mechanical has been replaced on the car. It has 8 month old custom blue paint, cobra guages, autometer phantom air fuel, phantom nitrous pressure guage, buillit accessories, Kenwood stereo, monster cable, sat radio ready.

Mods

Ported Heads

Custom Cam

New Injectors

Mass Air Meter

Performance Computer

Ported Upper Intake Manifold

Lower Intake Manifold

Professional Products Throttle Body

Full CAI to fender

Underdrive Pullies (Steeda)

Flowmaster Exhaust

Compucar Nitrous Oxide Kit

255lph fuel pump

fuel line upgrade

Fuel Pressure Regulator

I think that is about it...

If you are intrested in picts or making an offer, post in this thread or e-mail [email protected] I can deliver the car, but for an extra charge.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
emails sent. Regulator, please host picts. I will take best offer for car. I started advertising it yesterday in the front yard and on here. N20 System is brand new used 2x, can be jetted to 150 or 175 I forget which, but right now it is on a 90hp shot.

godmagnus

Established Member
charged98cobra said:
Offer 1 fell through. Offer 2 is for $4500. It may go through Thursday. Why isn't this car more desirable? The age, the 5.0l Price too high?

I don't care if it takes time to sell it, i wouldn't go below $5k for it. Unless there are some major problems you aren't mentioning, this car should have been gone already. I think some people might be scared of the condition of the car with age+nos+mileage.

I still wouldn't go for less than $5k. I've seen foxes with less go for more.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Yeah I don't think I will let it go for less than 5k. The new paint alone was 1,400 (blue metal flake) the car is nice inside and out, it is in excellent shape for a car of it's age. The N20 is set at a 90hp shot, not like it is a 150. And this is a car with an upgraded fuel system that is dyno tuned, colder plugs etc, so it has not been hurt at all by the N20. The car could be rejetted for the 150 shot, re tuned, some suspention work done slap some DR's on the back, and it would probably make close to 500rwhp and 500+ torque. It has been in the auto trader for 2 days I have gotten 1 call, but it was some kid that just wanted to drive it....

Users who are viewing this thread