FS:1994 Toyota Supra MKIV TT Blk/Blk 6spd Single Turbo

Deathproof

Established Member
SupraBackshot1.jpg

Frontjpeg.jpg

Yes I am putting my car up for sale. Im thinking about moving on to something bigger and I certainly have to move this out of the garage if I even want to have those thoughts. Here are the details - 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo black on black six speed targa top. I am the third owner of this car which I purchased in a private sale in 2002. I have performed all of the modifications on the car with the exception of the engine management tuning. All tuning was performed by Mike at innovative Innovative Tuning - Performance Parts, Service & Engine Tuning. I have had the car on a dyno jet twice. Using 112 octane unleaded gas the car put down 711 rwhp with a standard correction at 27 psi. On 93 octane pump gas the car put down 542 rwhp with a standard correction at 17 psi. I have pdf versions of the dyno graphs that I can provide for review. Currently I drive the car on a extremely conservative pump gas tune at approximately 16 psi.

The car drives very well, with no cold start or idle issues. The A/C blows cold and everything on the car functions as it should.

I have all stock parts including wheels that can be included with the car. With some work the car could be put back to stock form. No body or electrical modifications were made without the possibility of returning the car to stock form.

The car has been meticulously maintained. The oil has been changed before every winter storage period with Mobil 1 full synthetic. I never drove the car more than 3k in a summer period so the oil was only changed yearly before storage. Toyota OEM fluids have been used for the majority of other fluid changes i.e. Toyota red coolant & V160 gear oil.

The paint on the car is all original. I detected no body work on the car before I owned it and it has not seen any in my ownership. It does have minor stone chips that I have documented in detailed pictures on photobucket typical for a car with 60k miles. The car is free of dents with the exception of the driver side front fender. This was the way I bought the car and goes unnoticed unless pointed out. The car also has a small hatch rust bubble that is detailed in the pictures. All original body VIN tags are in place. I have posted additional high resolution pictures and videos of car on photobucket. I did my best to document any imperfections that the car has in these pictures. http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h.../Supra 2010/

The tires that are currently on the car will need replacement. I can replace the tires, or I would be willing to sell the car exclusive of the I Forge wheels and Pirelli tires for a reduced price. I have the stock wheels available if the current wheels are excluded from the sale.

The car has a clean title, I have both the carfax and autocheck reports that I can provide for review. The car was appraised in 2006 in its current condition at $47,200 as estimated fair market value if sold in a 180 day timeframe. The car was appraised with approximately 58,000 miles, current mileage is 60,898. The appraisal was performed by Jeremy Blackwell at speed for sale. I can provide a pdf version of the appraisal via email for review.

All documentation will be included with the car including receipts for all purchased modifications and maintenance items. These documents have been kept in individual clear covers and organized chronologically in a three ring binder.

My asking price is firm at $37,500, or if you wish to exclude the I Forge wheels from the sale $35,000

Please do not waste my time and yours with low offers. If you are serious about the car purchase please send me an email with any questions rather than PM - [email protected]

The car resides in here in Buffalo and is available for inspection. No test drives will be allowed without a significant deposit.

Below is a detailed list of modifications. Receipts for the purchase of the individual parts listed below total over $20,000. No installation costs are included in the price total.

Engine
1000 CC Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Apexi RS Exhaust
ARP Head Studs
Custom 4 inch Exhaust Piping
Custom Catchcan
Custom Throttle Body with TRAC Delete and Tial BOV
Chrome Throttle Body & Intake Manifold
Chrome Valve Covers
Crower Valve Springs & Retainers
Custom Fuel Lines
Dual Walbro Fuel Pumps
EGR Block Off Plates
Greddy 4 Row Intercooler
HKS 264 Camshafts
HKS Style Exhaust Manifold (SP Fabricated)
HKS GT Wastegate
HPF Radiator Panels
Precision Turbo PT-67 GTQ .81 A/R
RPS Stage 3 Clutch
Sound Performance Fuel Rail
Stinger Battery Terminals
Tial BOV
Turbo Blanket

Electronics
AEM EMS
AEM 5 BAR Map Sensor
AEM Air Intake Temperature Sensor
AEM Wideband Gauge
Blitz Turbo Timer
Defi Link Boost & EGT Gauges
Greddy Profec B
HKS Twin Power DLI
Racelogic Traction Control w/Launch Control
Valentine One Remote Display

Interior
Kicker DS400 & DS600 Speakers
Lo-Tec Gauge Pod
NR White Face Gauges
Sparco Grip Pedals

Suspension, Wheels & Tires
EBC Green Road Sport Brake Pads
Eibach Springs
Folia Tec Painted Calipers w/Supra Logo
KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks
McGard Wheel Locks & Spline Drive Lug Nuts
I Forge Aero 18x10 Front and 18x11 Rear*
Pirelli Asimmetrico 285/30 Front and 295/30 Rear

Replacement Toyota Parts
New OEM Floormats
New OEM Front & Rear Rotors
New OEM Dash Panels

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Absolutely stunning!

Pics of inside the car and under the hood would raise more interest.

:beer:

Deathproof

Established Member
I forgot, I am posting this for a local from Buffalo. Car is not mine.

PM me if interested and I will give you his #. Please don't waste his time or mine, you need some serious dough, you're not getting a loan for that much on a 94.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I was simply trying to help raise more intrest in the vehicle.:shrug:

Deathproof

Established Member
I didn't aim that at you, I put that in all the other cross posted ads and forgot it in this one.

Yeah, the interior is mint, has 60k, and has been babied like you can't imagine. With a car like this, someone will end up talking to Spence quite a bit. You don't just buy a car like this from a couple picks. You fly in to check it out first, but obviously pictures of the interior can be sent to whomever. If you are truly interested the best thing to do is talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread