FS: 1995 SHO Emerald Green ATX

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Selling my 95 ATX SHO. Great car, just wanting to get back in a SVTC.

It has 119k on the clock. Its a Florida car and has absolutely NO rust. Very clean car. Paint is decent except minor fading on spoiler and driver rear door has a little spot. But car looks very nice.
Interior is good except for the typical drivers side bolster is torn. Full Grey leather interior with JBL sound system. Working sunroof. New headliner.
A/C blows ice cold, converted 134a. Has had all 60k matinences done with in the past few thousand miles. Car is very reliable, has new tires.

Ill get some pics uploaded soon, or email me @ [email protected]

Price is $2700

Pictures!
PB080074.jpg

sho1.jpg

sho2.jpg

Last edited:

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
I saw this car on craigslist, so tempting.......

Could you send me some more pictures of the interior and the system?

nicholas. smilie @ yahoo.com

Last edited:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Yes i can. When you say system. Do you mean sound system? If so, when i say JBL, its the factory JBL that came in the SHOs, that was one of the differences from the regular taurus. Has CD/Tape

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Yes i can. When you say system. Do you mean sound system? If so, when i say JBL, its the factory JBL that came in the SHOs, that was one of the differences from the regular taurus. Has CD/Tape

I did not know that.:beer::D

Stevarino8

Established Member
Gee whiz another automatic...the car is a beauty otherwise...the Camel interior is in terrific shape...for sport purposes I like the black of 89-92...plus a SHO Source suspension...almost a M5 already!

Users who are viewing this thread