FS 1996 3" Mystic Cowl Hood

Blown96Mystic

Established Member
i have a cowl hood which is 3"( have to double check ), i also have to check what brand it is. But it is already painted mystic so id like to sell it to a mystic owner just because of the paint. please let me know if you are interested and i can send some pics and we can discuss a price. I am located in the detroit area which might matter when it comes to shipping a hood. I had to change set up and this hood will not fit any more, so i have to get a larger cowl.

Twystyd

Established Member
Man bring that beast to the Woodward cruise this year. Those are my favorite cobra's by far. Or bring it to Bakers car show in Milford this Sunday. There will be several of us there this weekend.

Blown96Mystic

Established Member
i have a carb on the way.... i was having hard time tuning it but i think that carb was too small i ordered carb shop one so it should be alot better i also messed up trans and i just got that back. so hopefully i can bolt this carb on it and it runs like a champ. I will have pics sent out tonight for those who rquested it.

redrocket16

Established Member
I know I messaged you a while back.. but could you get me some pics either on here or 210-334-9663? Any flaws in the paint or hood itsself?

Users who are viewing this thread