FS: 1997 Cobra with 1.5 KB in Western Canada

Toasty

Established Member
1997 SVT Cobra with Kenne Bell 1.5L Twin Screw Supercharger, Rio Red Exterior, Black Leather interior, 149,xxx KM's.
Full load, Mach460 stereo, A/C, power drivers seat, keyless entry, etc etc.

Car is located in Calgary, Alberta, CANADA.

$11,000 CDN obo.

Suspension Mods/Upgrades:

-03-04 Cobra Front lower control arms with improved balljoints and improved bushings
- M/M Bumpsteer tie rod ends.
- Energy Suspension Front rack bushings
- M/M Rear lower control arms
- Ford Racing 'B' Springs front and back
- Tokico HP Struts/Shocks.
- M/M 4 bolt C/C plates.
- Y2K Cobra R 18x9 wheels with 275/35/18 BFG KDW2's (slight curb rash on one)
- Replaced factory rear swaybar (improved design from ford)
- Replaced front wheel bearing hubs and brakes 2 seasons ago.

Engine/Transmission/Drivetrain Mods/Upgrades:
- Kenne Bell 1.5L Supercharger (non-intercooled). Pullies for 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 and 12 psi. 12psi pulley never run by me on this car. Tuned by Matt @ The Mustang Shop
- 90mm LMAF, 39# injectors and 255lph Walbro intake fuel pump.
- JLT Cold Air Intake
- SCT Xcal3 handheld programmer
- SCT Pro Racer tuning package - bound to the computer in the car. Had aspirations to tune myself and never followed thru.
- Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband O2 and ZR2 gauge installed in a aftermarket dash bezel.
- New correct ford battery and factory battery insulated blanket
- Basanni X-Pipe with high flow cats
- 03-04 Cobra Aluminum Radiator
- New T-45 transmission 2 seasons ago
- MGW T-45 Shifter
- 03-04 Cobra Aluminum flywheel/clutch/pp with new clutch cable, pilot and Tob and a UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster 2 seasons ago
- Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft
- Completely rebuilt 8.8 (seals + all bearings) with Ford racing 3.73 gears.

I've replaced a number of worn interior pieces with new Ford parts from The Mustang Shop and from Latemodelresto (FR500 Steering wheel, floor mats, new gauge cluster lens, etc).

I also have a ton of parts for this car I've been collecting. Most notably 90% of the parts to complete a 03-04 Cobra Eaton blower swap (no C-heads or eaton/KB/Whipple). There is also a M/M front tubular K member (no a-arms or coilovers), the factory 97 rims, and all the original parts I have replaced on the car (intake, rad, headlights, shifter, original trans that needs synchros, etc etc), and a 4.6L std bore Teksid aluminum block ready for building a new shortblock.

Too many unfinished house projects and I've become a little bored with this project. Time to move on.

Windshield has a crack on the far passenger side. Body has the usual number of stone chips and a couple of minor scrapes expected from factory paint on a 14 year old car. I had all the door dings removed at a Dent Clinic last year. Despite its age, car still looks great and runs awesome.

I've had the car at the strip just once. Car has run a best time of 12.2 at 3600' altitude, launching at 1500 rpm and not punching it until about the 60-100 foot mark. Trap speed of 106.5. 60' was something like a 2.6 (lol).

Contact via PM. Pics available on request.

Users who are viewing this thread