FS: 1999 Black Cobra

Redhot91gt

Established Member
Sad to see it go, but I am going to be going back to school and could use the money to pay off some School bills. I also have a project Supra I am pouring money into. The car has about 90,000 Miles on it. Engine/trans in great condition. Charcoal Interior in great condition aswell. Has been a arizona car for atleast 8 years. I have a set of BFGoodrich Drag radials on 03 cobra rims that have seen the track 2 times. I have most of the factory parts that have been taken off the vehicle.

As for Modifications:

-FRPP 4.10's + all new bearings/clutches about 7k miles
-Speedcal (Speedo Calibrator)
-Bassani Stainless O/R X with MIL eliminators
-Magnaflow Catback
-B&M Short Throw Shifter
-JLT Cold Air Intake (The one in the fenderwell)
-Eibach Pro Kit Springs
-Energy Suspension Motor mounts(I put These in because It looked like once side was leaning/Sagging)
-New Smoked(not stock) Headlights
-New Factory Clutch/Flywheel kit w/TO bearing (replace because squeeking TO bearing) about 7k miles ago
-UPR Firewall Adjuster
-Steeda Double Hook quadrant

Update... I cleaned it up a little bit today, Sorry for the dark pictures as it was getting later in the day. Fog lights are out, because I was going to put smoked ones in and thought it looked better without. I will put them back in if wanted.

The car has been garaged ever since I got it in 2005. I use to daily drive it for about a year and now I only get to drive it about once a week.. if that. I just recently decided to sell it, and havnt put it on autotrader or craigslist yet. I would rather it go to a mustang enthusiast. Im looking to get 9,500 for it but its negotiable.

img0005ywx.jpg

img0006uhk.jpg

img0007lwu.jpg

img0008ywe.jpg

img0009oel.jpg

img0010phr.jpg

Bfgoodrich g-force T/A drag radials in 275/40/17 mounted on 03 cobra wheels
img0024ttl.jpg

Interior
img0027wqd.jpg

img0034cxr.jpg

img0032b.jpg

img0037ulu.jpg

img0031uvp.jpg

Engine
img0002otb.jpg

img0003tye.jpg

img0004hqf.jpg

img0039ows.jpg

img0041v.jpg

Cosmetic issues.. These were here before I owned the car, and I havnt got around to fix them.
They should be fairly easy to fix
Little hole in front bumper
img0013h.jpg

Ding on right rear quarter panel
img0011umk.jpg

Back to sleep with the project car
img0040glx.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread