FS: 1999 Red Lightning

D_Ridgeway

Established Member
Sorry to all held up in purchase, but I will not be getting the truck. Unless he has someone else lined up, truck should be assumed as still available. Although it is a VERY nice truck, it isn't the right time for me. My wife was concerned with the purchase. We also have a baby on the way. Her feelings go before mine, so my loss is y'alls gain. The truck is beutiful with a great history, will make someone a WONDERFUL L. Just not me. Maybe someday...

Sorry in advance,
Drew Ridgeway

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I couldnt believe it either....its STILL for sale....one of the nicest L's anywhere

rw93cobra

Established Member
congrats man. This is Ryan from out in hanover. I had the yellow 01 whipple cobra buy just sold that yesterday too so I'm on the lookout for a 03/04 cobra also.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
congrats man. This is Ryan from out in hanover. I had the yellow 01 whipple cobra buy just sold that yesterday too so I'm on the lookout for a 03/04 cobra also.

Hey man. You sold the 01? No way. Well that's awsome you're getting a Terminator as well. We'll have to go tear up Hanover together haha. :beer:

rw93cobra

Established Member
Yea, I sold it after being down in Oc and seeing all the terminators down thereI i'm trying to talk cj into selling his to buy a silver terminator. I have to wait 2 months to start looking for one since my final credit card payment on one of my card to pay off the remaining interest got "lost" in their computer system. They told me they'd take care of it since I should've had no balance but I've gotten 2 30 day past due notices on my credit from this. Hopefully this time they actually do take care of it, but I paid the fees for now so I don't get any more notices till they fix it. Kinda pisses me off but hopefully everything will be worked out soon.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Oh damn that blows. Hope you get that straightened out. Ya I gotta wait til after xmas to start looking. Haha if we all 3 got terminators, Hanover would be in big trouble lol.

Users who are viewing this thread