FS: 1999 S400SX Turbocharged Lightning

cthunder

Established Member
Hey all, it's back up for sale... thought I'd wait a month to see if there are any more bites on this truck. Please EMAIL me at [email protected] if you've got any questions, I have a lot going on in my life now that is more important than my truck. Anyway, the truck has 114,XXX on the chassis, but only 12K on the new engine fully built by JLP performance. The truck is about a 7/10 exterior, I planned on getting through that next. numbers on the dyno are below... mind you this was slipping on the dyno and would EASILY be a 700+ whp beast. It is highly driveable, it does not drive like a 700 hp car, I DD everyday.

Engine:
JLP Built stage 2 heads
60 lb injectors
motoblue fuel rails
Aeromotive FPR
Stock cams (turbos dont like overlap!)
BHJ balancer (will come with extra romac balancer)
custom built turbo kit with a borg warner S400SX 80 trim turbo
4" hot and cold plumbing
Custom intake hat
LFP double pass HE
Snow meth injection
RUslow UDP
In bed cooler box

Trans:
Fully built by local trans shop (they continually build 4R100's for diesels, and build some nasty 4R70's)
LFP 2800 stall convertor

Exterior:
99 18" chrome SVT wheels with real SVT centercaps
Extang foldable tonneau cover (has cam lock system)
JLP 50" trac bars
5/7 drop

tons of extra parts, emissions, stock, ect... enough to start to build a new truck! There is a ton more stuff that Im missing on the truck, my mind is elsewhere right now. I'd like to get $22,000 of the truck, I've invested over 45K to get it to this point. I am not interested in trades, thanks. Email me and I'll send you pics, or you can search around... there are pics somewhere on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread