FS: (2)17X9/17X10.5 anthracite Cobra R deepdish (cheap!) in FL

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
I have a complete set of (2) 17X9 and (2) 17X10.5 Cobra R deep dish wheels in anthracite color. The wheels are not perfect but in very good condition as you can see. They are about 1 1/2 years old and I got new wheels so these are up for sale. The only flaw is that some of the chrome on the rivets along the wheel are peeling. However, they are in really good condition. I will let these go for $250 pickup or $320 shipped. PM me a # if you want to deal. Wheels are located in Tampa, FL. These are well worth $250!!!

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3145/cobrar2ko9.th.jpg]

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
I still have them. I did not get PM's from a few of you (rodtino). I have replied to every one that I got. Someone was supposed to pick them up this weekend but I think they backed out.

uofipilot

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, where did these come from? I really like them, but I just spent 550 on new tires for my 17X8 stockers, so I don't think I want to buy new wheels AND tires. Wish I would have thought to get bigger wheels when I first got the car.

Anyway, I really like those. Don't see em too often (I've NEVER seen them actually). Where did you get em?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread