FS: (2) 18x10 Silver FR500 Never Been Mounted (**READ** LIGHT SHIPPING DAMAGE)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Two brand new silver FR500 18x10 never been mounted before. Wheels have shipping damage so I sent back and they said I damaged them shipping them back. So I was stuck eating two wheels. Moral of story never deal with Wheel Replicas I will always go through Late Model Resto which was great to me and where I got the current wheels on my car. Anyways here is photos of the two wheels. One is worse then the other. One wheels isnt bad at all with a tire mounted probably wouldnt even notice the mark.

Good Wheel

Only Mark on it

Close up of same mark above

Other Wheel (worse damage)

the 4 marks on it.....

Retail for $150ish new plus shipping as you can see they are not perfect so asking $200 OBO shipped to your door. I have better boxes from the other wheels i can ship them in so they wont get damaged anymore then they already are.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
They actually made you ship them back to prove damage and not just send them pictures of it? There is no way in the world I'd be eating two wheels because they shipped me a damaged product.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
They actually made you ship them back to prove damage and not just send them pictures of it? There is no way in the world I'd be eating two wheels because they shipped me a damaged product.

long story i had photos of them yes. emailed to them and everything they said they would take them back all 4. (front were undamaged i just was going to buy somewhere else and wanted them to all match perfectly and they understood) all nice about it and everything i was like cool this will be fine. I shipped them back all 4 and they said it was worse then photos and told me i had to file a claim with UPS. Which i shipped back UPS insured and everything to cover myself just in case this did happen. I filed a claim with UPS and they looked at in their texas warehouse and ended up declining my claim and said the packaging was poor. I called wheel reps out and said it was bs because i shipped back in the same packaging they shipped to me. they basically said not our problem I should have repackaged and shipped back to me in same packaging again and thats how they got even worse!!!! Told me have a nice day not their problem i didnt package properly yet same way they sent them to me. So i went straight to Late Model Resto and they get their wheels from OE Wheels in florida. They were very nice and i told them about this fiasco and they shipped the wheels to me double boxed, dont know if that is normal or just what they did this time but guy was very nice about it at Late Model Resto and they now have my business from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread