FS: 2.2 Kenne Bell

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Sold with the car as is and will let everyone know if the deal falls through....

Last edited:

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Nice looking blower. Might have to talk to the wife. What pulley made the 18#'s? What were the torque numbers? Thanks.:thumbsup:

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Also, what were the mods you had to get your numbers? thanks.

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
blwn88cpe said:
Nice looking blower. Might have to talk to the wife. What pulley made the 18#'s? What were the torque numbers? Thanks.:thumbsup:

2.76 Billetflow. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :beer: Blower is pending sale and will let everyone know if it falls through

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
I have an old black style kb 2.2 that's in good condition with low miles. Has a polished lip. Car made 598@18#'s of boost on a safe tune. Only reason for selling is upgrading to a newer blower next year as this is perfect for the street but I’m looking to go all out. Great working blower and know your dealing with a reliable seller as please check out my trader rating. Comes with a Billetflow Hub (so you can run all of the Billetflow brand pulleys), One pulley of choice either 2.76(clear), 2.93(clear),3.10(Red good for going lower), and the HBH Catch can. My cobra is not my daily driver so this blower still has low miles. They all go for about $2500.00 in black used and about 2800 polished so $2500 shipped in the US would be my asking price. Will get more pics up soon and please pm/e-mail [email protected] as I can have this blower off in a day.

Interested. Does this KB blow oil out of the snout?

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Still for sale? Very interested!! Pleas elet me know either way. Im in KY and can drive up to pick it up from ya!

Users who are viewing this thread