FS: 2.8H Kenne Bell and supporting mods

Spal

Established Member
I bought this 2.8H KB , 60lb injectors, and SCT switch a chip in 2009 through another member on SVTP. The blower was still under warranty from Kenne Bell, it was only 6 months old at that point. The previous owner said it had approx. 500 miles on it, but lost his job and had to demod his car to pay some other bills. I thought I was going to modify my car but never did have the balls to do it to my 10th Ann coupe with only 8,000 miles. Prices DO NOT include shipping. But I can have it shipped from a US address to save US buyers duty and extra freight charges.

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

c56d6649-85cd-4383-a3c3-b5ccb3ce2577.jpg

There are a couple nicks in the top of the supercharger where the throttle bracket mounts near, I took a close up picture of the area. I just had the plenum polished up, and took pictures of the rotors inside, and you can see they look brand new still, there is even red marker marks from the factory still. The top looks blue from the camera lighting but it is black and not blued. I will get better pictures tonight.
2.8h Kenne Bell, with 3 and 3 3/4 pullies, pulley tool, all the installation gaskets, new jug of oil, just need new intercooler bolts. $3400.00 SOLD

DSC_0052.jpg

Siemens 63lb injectors and adapter harnesses $200.00

75f9973a-286b-4f2a-896c-6f6e8a2ad8ca.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Fore hat, gt pumps with new filters and sending unit $500.00

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

This is the same modification that Black306 wrote up here. http://www.p71.ca/Westcoastmustangs.com-articles/dual_fpdm/dual_fpdm.html
All you have to do is run a 30amp fused power supply back to the red relay wire, connect the 4 wires going to pumps in your harness(the proper pins are already installed on the wires) and then connect it to your pumps (2 new Deutsch connectors are included to do so). These are two stage 1 zone fpdm. You can see the stock one in the left on the bottom two pictures it has an 1800 capacitor, where the stage 1s have a 2200 capacitors.
2 zone5 fpdms and harness with relay and bracket assembly $240.00

IMAG0049.jpg

SCT BA3000 MAF brand new $220.00

IMAG0051.jpg

SCT 6600 switch chip $150.00

IMAG0057.jpg

640883 Russell adapter for stock fuel rails new in box $15.00

IMAG0053.jpg

15107 Aeromotive check valve new in box $70.00

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

12321 Aeromotive filter new in box $80.00

Prices DO NOT include shipping. But I can have it shipped from a US address to save US buyers duty and extra freight charges.

Last edited:

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
Near London, st. Marys to be more percise.

Nice! I used to travel to St. Mary's a lot when the Dana plant was still a Dana plant. London was a cool town to stay in, I always stayed at Station Park.

If you decided to seperate, I'd still be interested in that pulley if you figure out a price.

Spal

Established Member
Nice! I used to travel to St. Mary's a lot when the Dana plant was still a Dana plant. London was a cool town to stay in, I always stayed at Station Park.

If you decided to seperate, I'd still be interested in that pulley if you figure out a price.
Hey Torrance the new owner of the supercharger took the works, I mentioned that you were interested in the 3 3/4 pulley, because he sounded like he wasn't going to run it, but he didn't want to sell it either in case he changed his mind down the road.

I just about took a engineering job at the Dana plant approximately a year before they closed, and at that point the guys I talked to didn't seem to worried about contracts running out or closing the doors. I am glad I never did go that route though. What do you do for work?

The other items are still for sale.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
Hey Torrance the new owner of the supercharger took the works, I mentioned that you were interested in the 3 3/4 pulley, because he sounded like he wasn't going to run it, but he didn't want to sell it either in case he changed his mind down the road.

I just about took a engineering job at the Dana plant approximately a year before they closed, and at that point the guys I talked to didn't seem to worried about contracts running out or closing the doors. I am glad I never did go that route though. What do you do for work?

Mechanical Engineer. I was one of the asses pressing hard on MetoKote, the company coating the F-150 frames.

I was there when they caught it on fire, and was there for 3 months on my longest stint.

Users who are viewing this thread