FS (2) Nitto NT555R 305/35/18 Drag Radials

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Tires are new and still have the green line around them. I'm considering doing something different, so thought I'd see if anyone needed them before I opened them up to others outside MACA. I can meet you in the DC/MD/VA area. No pressure to sell, so PM me if you're interested. $550 for the pair.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Send the money and I'll keep them for you or I can drop them off to someone you trust to keep them for you.

Boobinspector

Established Member
Here is the deal if you can wait. I will be in Maryland mid July possibly one weekend late in June. But my post deployment leave is Mid July. When I get home I will buy these if you want. Need to replace the rear tires any ways. Sorry about the late reply been insanely busy with field training here in Kuwait. I will have cash in hand. Let me know. This is no B.S.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Here is the deal if you can wait. I will be in Maryland mid July possibly one weekend late in June. But my post deployment leave is Mid July. When I get home I will buy these if you want. Need to replace the rear tires any ways. Sorry about the late reply been insanely busy with field training here in Kuwait. I will have cash in hand. Let me know. This is no B.S.

I can definitely wait IF YOU SEND THE MONEY lol. It's truly not that hard. Paypal me the money or send Jason the money and have him pay me. I'll get the tires to him and they will be waiting for you whenever you get to Maryland.

Scenario #1 Paypal me or Jason the money. Scenario #2 send money to Jason via check, money order etc, he can wait for the money to clear his account and then pay me. This is simple process and guarantees us both the best chance to secure the deal and ensures neither of us miss out on anything. Can I get a witness:rockon:

Boobinspector

Established Member
Sorry Rodney finally got a chance to jump on here and let you know. Money has gotten beyond tight at the moment. Please don't wait on me purchasing the tires. Sorry for the inconvenience and being a douche. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread