FS: 2000 Lightning, 33k original miles, Red, MINT, stock

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
2000 Ford Lightning

IMG_5320.jpg

Good:
-38k original miles!
-Red with gray interior
-Completely stock save for a Magnaflow catback exhaust. Engine has never been modified in any way. No pulleys, not even a cold air intake. Exterior is completely stock. Interior is completely stock save for the floormats. I DO have the originals in a seperate bag that come with the truck.
-Body and Interior are as nice as I've seen. I'm very picky when it comes to my vehicles and this is one of the nicest Lightnings I have seen in person. I am very confident in saying that this truck is a 9.75 out of 10 overall.
-Truck was maintained at the dealership I bought the truck from. Tires were recently replaced with the same Eagle F1's.
-Every fluid in the truck was replaced September of 2010
-OEM Ford leather bed cover in excellent shape
-I just changed the oil with Mobil 1 EP with a Motorcraft filter
-I have the original window sticker and SVT certificate as well to be included
-Two sets of keys, each with key fob

Bad:
-The exhaust is the only thing keeping this truck from being bone stock.
-The driver seat side bolster does have some wear in the suede. Please see detailed picture
-The driver side rear plastic bed panel has some scratching. There is also a small imperfection in the paint above the taillight on the driver side, also in pictures below
-One TINY TINY dent in the driver door. I wasn't able to capture it in the pictures. You have to get down at an angle and be in the correct light to be able to see it.

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

JamesPics684.jpg

Please see this album for more pictures:

2000 Lightning pictures by bad306lx - Photobucket

I am looking for $14,800

Please call me on my cell any time at 513-315-6583 with any questions.

Last edited:

Wave100205

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump for a very good looking L. I'm looking for a newer L and I'm very particular on what color I want, otherwise I'd be all over this. GLWS!

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Thanks sir! I had a buddy better at picture taking than I take some good pics yesterday so will hopefully try and get those up soon.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Hey I would like to talk to you about the truck. What time would work best to get ahold of you. Can you send me your number? I think this truck would look good next to my 93 cobra.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Hey I would like to talk to you about the truck. What time would work best to get ahold of you. Can you send me your number? I think this truck would look good next to my 93 cobra.

Phone number is in post number 1. You can call me anytime.

One last bump before it goes on ebay.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I will give you a call later tonight or early tomorrow. I am going to look at a srt10 this afternoon.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Any interest in trading for an '05 satin silver gt with 52k miles?

Sorry man, only reason I'm selling the truck is because we're expecting in March. I'm going to buy her a smaller suv and I'll probably just drive the car she has now everyday.

Also just put new plugs in the truck using NGK TR6 4177's gapped at .035. I also used dielectric grease on everything as the furthest rear two motorcraft plugs were showing signs of moisture getting to the tops of the plugs. I had a weird intermittent hesitation a few months ago when I took it to the track and also could feel a very slight hesitation in 3rd gear when getting on the truck. It's now gone completely. Also replaced the 3rd coilpack back on the passenger side with a brand new motorcraft coilpack as it was cracked.

Truck went 13.55 @ 102 a few weeks ago before the new plugs. It's a strong truck for just the catback and I'm sure would run slightly better now with the new plugs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread