FS: 2000 Lincoln LS Black w/ V8

shoaf85

Established Member
My wife has been considering selling her 2000 Lincoln LS for the past several months now, just to get into another car. It has just turned 52,000 miles and is in excellent condition. There are a couple of typical small paint chips on the front of the car. The interior is gray leather and in perfect condition with all options except a sunroof including dual power seats and 6 disc cd player. The car has been well taken car of and really doesn't get drove often anymore. Other than the wheels (20" TIS 07) the car is completely stock and I also have the factory wheels/tires to go along with it. Oil has been changed regularly at 3,000 mile intervals and we are the second owner's of the car. The TIS wheels/tire (Nitto NeoGen) have about 6,000 miles on them. Below are the only pictures I have of it as of now but if there is any interest I can get more detailed pics!

BTW, I forgot to add that the car obviously has tinted windows (20%) and remote start installed @ Freemans Car Stereo!

Price 13,500 OBO!

100_1171.jpg

100_1180.jpg

HPIM0715.jpg

HPIM0716.jpg

HPIM0717.jpg

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
thats a nice car and a great deal with such low miles. I work at Lincoln and they are good cars. Basically a Jaguar at a fraction of the price.

substanger

Established Member
Kirkuk, AFB, Iraq until Feb. 2008, then back to KC
It can't that bad working on them!
Oh, they're not bad to work on..........they're money makers. But, this is the For Sale section. With that mileage, you've most likely taken good care of your LS. Abuse one of those earlier LS's, and they'll eat you alive. Take care of them and maintain them properly, and they'll last 200,000 miles. The later model LS'......after 2004.....those things flat HAUL A S S!! Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Nice car,should be able to fetch that easy. My gf just fetched 7k for a 01 LSE( i believe it was an 01) w/ 148k miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread