FS: 2000L Black 47,000 miles

Gooberlog

12second '06 R1 Hauler
Established Member
I'm considering selling the Lightning and maybe downsizing a bit. My credit card is having a tough time getting paid off while i pay for my truck payment, insurance, and save up for tires for it. Other than tires, which i will buy before selling, and some cosmetics, the truck needs nothing. I've put about 5,000 miles on the truck and have completed any mechanical maintainence that was needed. I bought the truck with 42k and it just turned over 47k. I raced it at Captiol about 4-5 passes and ran a best of 12.8 on crap tires. I bought the truck because i wanted a nice pick up that i could transport my R1 to Summit Point WV and VIR, VA for track days, and to be honest it's not the most practicle vehicle for long distance driving. The truck has always ran good and never given me any problems, but it kills me to just watch it sit there by the curb with bald tires. I was considering just driving my corolla for a while if i sold the L and then maybe buy an older Tundra or my friends' fully loaded Chevy 1500. If i can get a good price for the truck, and find a good home for it I'll let it go, but otherwise, i'd rather let it sit and wait for me. Bluebook is about $14,500. So after I install four new tires, I will be asking $14,000 with all mods. I will be honest, the truck is black and is not the cleanest Lightning you've seen and is by no means immaculate. The truck has normal wear on the inside and a little more than average wear on the outside for a lightning. Most lightnings I see look like show cars and this is not mine. My truck is a limited production vehicle and is fast and reliable.
Thanks guys for everything! Email me at [email protected]

Gooberlog

12second '06 R1 Hauler
Established Member
LOCATED IN MARYLAND, mods:

My truck is located in Jessup, Maryland "Central MD", and some mods on the truck are: Full exhaust with
JDM headers
Magnaflow exhaust
JDM 2" drop shackles
90mm Mass air flow sensor
Superchips Blue retuneable chip
JDM transmission line lock for firm shifts
2.8 upper pulley and 2# lower "Runs 13psi"
Goodyear gator back belt 4X4 trans pan
Electric fan
3.73 Gears
LFP cold air intake
Tripple Gauge pod with Boost, Voltage and a clock
Updated intercooler per TSB
MAINTAINENCE:
In the short time/mileage that i've owned it i changed the oil and filter twice with mobil one synthetic 10w-30. I just retorqued the Denso Irridium spark plugs that are in it, cleaned the intercooler of oil residue, drained and refilled the oil in the superchager, cleaned the K&N air filter, cleaned the throttle body, cleaned the intake plenums, drained and filled the engine coolant and intercooler coolant, flushed the brake fluid, changed the rear end gear oil and installed new gear oil with LSD additive, replaced both rear axle seals "left side was seaping a little bit, installed new rear brake pads, installed new front rotors for inspection, installed a new pitman arm for inspection, replaced both left and right side door lock actuators. Before i sell it i will also be installing four new tires. There is a bed liner but i bought the truck w/o a tunaue cover.

Users who are viewing this thread