FS - 2001 Cobra Convertible - Toronto, Ont.

6mtsedan

Established Member
Rebuilt, repaired or replaced most major mechanical parts in the last year. Numbers matching 4.6 32V rebuilt 4,000 kms ago (2500 miles). Strong runner in great shape. Triple black. Five speed. 118,000 km's on body (about 70,000 miles) all other parts are brand new. Never winter driven. Well cared for and pampered. Asking $17K CDN ($12,276 USD). Can deliver car to border crossing at Detroit, Buffalo or Upper New York State. Pictures and details upon request. IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg

Last edited:

6mtsedan

Established Member
Thanks for the link. Think the only item missing is a pic. Will try and get that up shortly.

6mtsedan

Established Member
Not getting many inquiries. Wonder if forum members think if car is priced right or if there is something in the ad that I should be adding or deleting? Thanks

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Not getting many inquiries. Wonder if forum members think if car is priced right or if there is something in the ad that I should be adding or deleting? Thanks

I think most view it as not worth the extra hassle to bring a car into the US, so you either have to sell to a smaller market in CA, or the car be such an amazing deal that someone in the US will want to go through the extra steps of importing.

Users who are viewing this thread