FS: 2001 Cobra tail lights

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I had these on my 04, took off a few months ago before selling my car. Figured people would want the stock ones since I never wired the 01 lights up properly.

They look almost brand new, I cant see any blemishes in them. They are packed up and ready to go out, but I can def un pack them and get some shots if interested. Here are a few pics of them on my car. Also come with the adapater harnesses which I again, never used.:beer:

These are FORD OEM lights bought from the dealer, not some replica pos that doesnt fit and gets water in it the first time u wash the car.:lol1:

$350/obo plus ship (they are light, won't be but $15 bucks Id figure)

04atPebbleBeach021.jpg

04and93Cobras019.jpg

CownedwithHRE032.jpg

CownedwithHRE031.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
How did they work without being wired up correctly? Do you still have full function of the blinkers and break lights (I would assume that you just wouldn't have the amber lights working right)? Ilove the look of the 99-01 tails, but I'm nore really interested in hacking up the factory wiring to make them work the way they're supposed to. If they can be installed and still function leagaly without major wiring changes, I may be interested.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
How did they work without being wired up correctly? Do you still have full function of the blinkers and break lights (I would assume that you just wouldn't have the amber lights working right)? Ilove the look of the 99-01 tails, but I'm nore really interested in hacking up the factory wiring to make them work the way they're supposed to. If they can be installed and still function leagaly without major wiring changes, I may be interested.

yes, that's exactly what i did... they work all legal and the same as stock if you dont wire the extra bulb. The bottom corner yellow light just doesnt light up (if u dont want to wire it to do so).

The yellow light is an EXTRA bulb from what the 03/04 cars have, and the bulb and plastic receiver are there included in the sale, they just nothing going to them. This is good so water doesnt get inside the lights and fog them up. If you don't hook the harness to the spare connector receiver, these lights will give you the cool look and just have the outer two lights blink and flash with the brake lights, and all three red lights work with the parking, just like it is now.

I was eventually going to get around to hooking them up to work like an 01, but I never got around to it as it didn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread