FS: 2001 Ford Lightning

black02mustang

Established Member
Thats an incredible offer, but I'm still waiting on the insurance company. They still have to pay-off my loan and get me a check for the difference. Not sure how long it takes but I will definitely keep you posted when they finally settle everything. Thats a very nice truck.

BTW: what kind of gas mileage do those trucks get, and in your opinion will the insurance favor a lightning over say a gt?
Insurance is already high for being 19, and now an accident on my record. But I didn't know if it could be cheaper because its a truck.

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Depending on the insurance, some just list it as being an F150 and others list it as being a Lightning. If you insurance lists it as being a L then it will probably be more. I'm not sure how it compares to the GT though.

black02mustang

Established Member
Alright, Thanks. Again, I'm still waiting on the insurance company to get all their stuff straightened out. I have to go and sign some papers today, so hopefully that means that there almost done.
BTW: What kind of gas mileage do L's get?

Tonka Toy

Established Member
There are a couple of threads on here about that. I average around 12-15 depending on city and highway driving. More if it is all highway.

black02mustang

Established Member
Thanks, just got to get an estimate or so of all my expenses. Leaving to go sign some papers for the insurance company. So, we'll see how that goes. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread