FS 2001 GT Kenne Bell + some

WOH HRSY

Established Member
Well I posted a feeler a while back, but now I want it gone so I can start working towards my pilots license finally (one expensive hobby to another lol). Here she is:

2001 Laser Red GT
Grey Leather
Auto

Kenne Bell 2.1L @9psi intercooled
JLT CAI
Accufab 75mm TB
Lightning MAF
Tuned by Devin at PSR in Phoenix
Autometer Fuel Press/Boost Gauges
Dash Bezel Pod
99/01 Cobra Front
HO Fibertrends 2.5" Cowl
Bullitt Front Brake Upgrade
Ford Racing C-Springs
Tokico Blues
03/04 Cobra Replica Wheels
03/04 Cobra Mirrors
S281 Wing
SS Inserts
Previous owner had straight thru mufflers welded into stock cat-back

Car made a max of 391/394 during tuning.

43,xxx miles (around 6,000 on the blower, I'd have to look at my paperwork to get exacts)

Asking $13,500 obo

email is preferred since I don't check the sites much anymore - [email protected]

ScottsdaleCruiseEdit2.gif

ScottsdaleCruiseEdit.gif

PC050009.gif

016.gif

AdamSVT

Established Member
Bummer to see you have to sell it... I can vouch for this car I've seen it in person and it looks and sounds great! Good luck on that pilots license Mike that should be more fun than a car...Lately, I've been considering going a different route too. GLWS

WOH HRSY

Established Member
Bummer to see you have to sell it... I can vouch for this car I've seen it in person and it looks and sounds great! Good luck on that pilots license Mike that should be more fun than a car...Lately, I've been considering going a different route too. GLWS

Thanks man. I just don't drive it as much as I used to (and that was only a little bit to begin with lol). Well if you do go another route I wish you the best too. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread