FS: 2001 Lightning

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
FS: 2001 Lightning - 15.5k

Truck is a 2001 Oxford White Ford Lightning with 55k miles. Located in Oregon and would like a close sale so the owner can look it over. Truck has not been abused, but I've ran short of time and money lately and has a few problems. Cracked windshield, cracked foglights, small dent on the tailgate, two wheels with a light curb rash, and my girlfriend just scraped the right/front of the bumper with her Hyundai, so there is about a two inch scrape. I priced getting the bumper completely repainted (with the holes from the license plate filled at the same time) at $400 locally, the windshield $200, and I don't know how much new foglight covers cost. Stock wheels as replacements are a couple hundred I believe.

Truck is in otherwise great condition and runs strong. Only modifications are a PSP FASTair kit and Gaylord Snugtop hard tonneau cover. I would be keeping it and fixing the few problems but I need a AWD vehicle for the mountain I work on.

Can get pics to any people in the area that might be interested. I'm in Dallas, Oregon. Only asking $15.5k.

Thanks,

Thomas

Last edited:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Nice truck, sorry I'm not really doing any trades.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread