FS: 2001 stage 3 Roush mustang

jwhite

Established Member
...good luck with the sale i sure do wish i had the cash for it. btw i touch myself when i look at your car sorry :lol1:

LOL.
thanks for the well-wishes!

Preferably, I would like to sell my car outright and then purchase a Lightning maybe next spring...

would you consider a trade for your truck or are you dead set on an LS car?

PM me if interested...

1hot281

Established Member
Man, that price is looking nice! Wish i still had the money... but i already started a project that i can't back out of... if it's still around at a later time, i'd love to take her off your hands!

00Buckshot

Established Member
I hope and pray I can find a car like this when I am in the market again. Very nice bro. I absolutely love the Stage III Roush cars. I almost bought a stage II years ago but couldn't agree on price for the car. Love it, Love it, Love it!:rockon:

jwhite

Established Member
I've had a few PM's asking how to determine the price of this car since Roush does not list them in NADA or KBB...

we can figure out the value by using a simple depreciation method:

1) determine the retail price of a 2001 Ford Mustang GT back in 2001. According to Consumer Guide Auto, that price was $23,880.

2) determine the retail price of the stage3 components from Roush Performance. According to the window sticker addendum, the retail price of the stage3 components added to the car = $27,430

3) determine the depreciated retail value of a 2001 Ford mustang GT with 32,000 miles as of 9/21/09. According to NADA, the retail price = $10,662.

4) determine the depreciated value of the stage3 Roush components. To do so, we need to set up a simple cross multiplication formula:
value.png

plug the values we know into the formula and solve for "depreciated value of stage3 components in 2009".
According to the formula, the depreciated value of the stage3 components in 2009 = $12,247.

Now take the depreciated value of the stage3 components and add them to the depreciated value of the 2001 mustang GT.

the depreciated retail value of this stage3 Roush mustang = $22,909

my asking price is $19,500...nearly $3,500 off the retail value!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread