FS:2001 true blue 63k

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
This is my 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, true blue in color, charcoal interior with suede leather seats. It has 63,xxx miles on it, still runs and drives like new. It has the powerful 32V DOHC 4.6L engine, Tremec 3650 5-speed transmission, independent rear suspension and polished aluminum wheels. Loaded with billet aluminum knobs buttons and covers. All fluids have been regularly changed. Bolt-on parts include: Eibach 1.5 inch lowering springs, Flowmaster cat-back exhaust and catted X pipe, short throw shifter, Steeda under drive pulleys, FRPP 3.73 gears professionally installed by Folk racing absolutely no howl, and HID blue headlights. The car has been stored every winter- never seen snow, and rarely seen rain. I am the second owner of the car and the original was a ford dealership mechanic. It has been well cared for. Tilte is clear and in hand and ready to be transfered over. 815-979-six two four eight. for photos fallow link. Thank you for your time. Looking for cash only please. 2001 mustang cobra Blue 63k

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I didn't open the CL ad. Was only reading your post.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well ****ing open it next time...

Just kidding :)

Good looking car op, love the 03 bumper. Glws!

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Why do I have to be stationed overseas when a super clean True Blue is forsale with low miles? Good luck with your sale OP, but I am still crossing my fingers that she is avalible in a few years haha.

Users who are viewing this thread