FS: 2002 ford lightning fully built w/3.4l whipple

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
2002 ford lightning w/80k (2000miles on the motor and all race parts)
-JLP .20 over forged short block(forged crank,manley rods,manley pistons) 9.2:1 compression
-all hardware was upgraded to ARP2000
-Trickflow 44cc heads w/ upgraded springs and valves
-L&M custom ground stage 4 cams .580 lift
-3.4l whipple supercharger
-WMS 5" inlet
-Whipple big bore throttle body
-WMS cold air intake(5" tube w/sct 5000 maf)
-Cannon 3" exhaust w/ 1 7/8" longtube headers
-Dynamic Racing built tranny w/circle D 2600 stall converter and punisher valve body, all billet shafts and drum
-Lfp electric 18" fan w/ override switch mounted in cab for the track
-Full fuel system=aeromotive a1000 fuel pump, 20gal fuel cell, -10 an supply lines and -8 an return lines, 60lb. injectors, aeromotive pressure regulator, metco fuel rails
-sparco racing seats w/expedition center console installed
-triple gauge pilliar=boost, fuel pressure, and air/fuel ratio wideband. also an aeroforce scan gauge on the steering column(monitors trans temp and IAT2 s)
-battery, intercooler tank reservoir, and fuel cell all relocated in the bed for wieght distribution/traction
-LFP long bar traction bars
-QA1 12way adjustable shocks x4 corners
-JDM drag springs up front
-flexaform fiber glass leaf springs(very light and extremely strong)
-killerchiller
-wms linelock
-Detroit tru trac
the only thing this truck needs is a cage and it ll run low tens on a race tune all day with drag radials. i ran it for the first time 2nite with no suspension mods and on low boost(street tune) and it easily went 11.1@120mph. after it was broken in not too long ago it was dynod and put down 650rwhp on the first run, 680rwhp 2nd run, and 704 rwhp on the third run with only 15*timing at max on pumpgas w/ 20psi boost
heres the break in video:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSffeGIgtE"]YouTube - Woodbine Motorsports Monster Build for Ryan!!!![/nomedia]

contact ryan@848-333-9020 $25k for the truck firm. i have that much jus in the aftermarket parts and built motor.

Last edited:

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
for sum reason i do not have an option for posting pics, if ur interested, i can email u a bunch of pics of the truck and during the build

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
^^^yea, but its only for a good cause. if it sold id buy a house. If not than i ll no doubt keep it and run it. I wouldnt mind gettn sumthing like a cts-V or TBSS

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
This truck is done right, people... Ryan cut no corners with this truck. Needs no more mods. LOL

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Here's Ryans beast...

downsized_0817001449.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSCN1645.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
video link:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSffeGIgtE"]YouTube - Woodbine Motorsports Monster Build for Ryan!!!![/nomedia]

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
At all interested in a trade? See link in sig.

that is no doubt a nice well built car bro...im jus not that into cobras, they kinda small for me to fit in very well. thanx for the offer tho. i wouldnt mind drivin a simple DD like a cts-V or TBSS. If the truck sold, thats prolly what id buy. I am open to sum possible trades + cash, or other cash offers

Users who are viewing this thread