FS: 2003 10th Anniversary Terminator Conv (Black) 17500 miles - ABSOLUTELY UNMOLESTED

toro1966

Toro 66
Established Member
Ok, I know I am going to get flamed for this but I have decided that it is time for me to sell my Terminator so I can get a new z06. So that said, the cobra must go. Here are some general specs.

- 2003 Cobra Convertible. Black.
- 17500 UNMOLESTED Miles. Let me be clear on this point. Not trying to bad mouth those who race and run their cobras, but I am not one of them. This car has been babied. It has been garage kept. NEVER raced, including street and or track, NEVER!
- Only mods to the car include Borla Stinger cat-back exhaust, MGW Shifter w/Orange Handle, and Steeda CAI. NEVER been pullied, tuned, or had any other modifications done to it.
- Last Dyno was 405rwhp SAE. Not sure of the torque, I have to get out the print out but can e-mail it to interested parties if requested.
- Custom sound system professionally installed by me. This ensured there was not some hack out there chopping away at my interior installing the stuff. As you can probably tell, I trust no one with my car but myself. The upgrades include the following:
- Pioneer Avic D1 Nav with 7" screen (Lockout bypassed so you can watch movies and do nav functions while you drive if you choose to do so). ALL functions work as they are supposed to regardless of whether the e-brake is engaged.
- JL Audio 6 1/2 component front speakers in stock locations
- Polk audio rear 6 1/2 components. I have a brand new in the box set of JL audio 6 1/2 components - identical to the fronts - ready to go in and will be included with the sale. You will just have to put them in. These are 400 dollar speakers by the way.
- JL Audio 300/4 Amp
- JL Audio 500/1 Sub Amp
- JL Audio Stealbox with 10 inch sub. This box is made to perfectly fit the right corner of the trunk and fits like a glove. Blends in perfectly with the trunk carpeting.
- Pioneer 6 disc DVD player. Fully controllable through the head unit but also includes the remote in case you don't want to reach 6 inches to the head unit to change the song/movie (lol).
- XM Satellite Ready. Ihave XM service now but of course would have to be switched to your name if you wanted to keep it.
- XM Nav Traffic. This is a neat feature. I tworks with the GPS and Nav system to show you where the accidents have been reported in your area and will even plot a course around them so you don't sit in traffic. Very neat feature.
- IPOD ready! I am not talking about a wireless adapter. Those are terrible. I am talking about the pioneer interface that directly feeds the ipod signal to the head unit. Your ipod is completely controllable from the head unit. The ipod is not included, you would have to provide your own. Plugs into the adpter in the glove box.

Also included is a custom covercraft cover (Noah Evolution). This cover is made to fit and yes, I am that anal retentive that I covered the car IN the garage!

The tires are 2 months old! They are nearly brand new. They are BFG Comp TAs.

This car has 1 year remaining on the factory 3 year 36k mile warranty. The car is an 03 but I bought it brand new off the dealer's showroom floor in May of 2004. (May 9th to be exact). That means that the warranty will expire at 36k miles or May 9, 2007, whichever comes first. So you have nearly a full year of factory warranty left.

I also have the Billetflow Brace (red). I have just not gotten around to putting it on but it is new in the box and comes with the car along with a set of Steeda Poly diff bushings still in the box that I haven't put on either.

The price is $30,000 or best offer. I do not need a trade, so please don't offer one. I am prepared to answer any/all questions and provide multiple pictures to those that desire them.
Cheers,
Ray

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread