FS: 2003 Black 10th Anniversary Mustang Cobra / ~63k Miles

EnergyGuy

Established Member
FS OR TRADE: 2003 Black 10th Anniversary Mustang Cobra / ~65k Miles

Price is TBD, please make an offer. High offer is currently $15,500.

Trade Info: I am interested in a dependable low miles car. No mustangs, Camaros, etc..

Clean CarFax.

I purchased the car five years ago in Miami, FL from Kendall Toyota. I recently moved it via trailer it up to the Annapolis area of Maryland. The car has NEVER seen snow/salt yet. I unfortunately will need to be driving about 60 miles a day. The car drives, never stalls, and has no idle/engine issues, but I don’t want to put it through that kind of driving and those kinds of miles up here.

Update: Street legal exhaust has been put back on the vehicle. Check engine light now off. New ABS control module has been installed, ABS/Traction lights are now off, and car is in perfect mechanical condition.

Mods
Smaller Pulley for Increased Boost
Off-Road X-Pipe Comes with Car (Stock Street Legal Exhaust Currently On Vehicle)
New Genuine Cobra Calipers All Four Wheels (2 months ago)
New Genuine Cobra Brake Pads All Four Wheels (2 months ago)
New Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors All Four Wheels (2 months ago)
New 10th Anniversary Replica Wheels in Black (2 months ago)
Balance & Alignment (2 months ago).
Replaced Rear Driver's Side Hub/Bearing (2 months ago)

Oil changes every 3-5 thousand miles, full synthetic only!

Paint is being retouched as we speak.

One note: Radio works but CD changer no longer reads CDs.

Please submit your highest bid on the vehicle

This car is a collectible, and in great condition. It is being retouched at the paint shop and is in excellent condition. This is one of 2,003 10th anniversary Cobra's from 2003.

Pictures before paint job:

DSC01827.gif

DSC01826.gif

DSC01825.gif

DSC01824.gif

DSC01823.gif

DSC01822.gif

DSC01821.gif

DSC01820.gif

DSC01819.gif

DSC01818.gif

DSC01817.gif

Last edited:

bad93svt

Established Member
that is in rough condition for 19,000..

lower it to about 14500 & I am sure you will generate some interest..

VtekII

Established Member
lol sorry man, 14-15 is probly right for this car... the market isnt what it used to be for them... the only cars fetching above or near $20k with 60k miles are ones that are heavily modded and are extremely clean. good luck with your sale though.

EnergyGuy

Established Member
$19,000k is too much I agree. $16,500 is the absolute lowest I can go though.

To me that is a total steal for this car, it runs great. I drive it every day without any issues. If that is not enough to peak interest, maybe I should fix it up myself? I mean I could put this thing in "clean" condition for about $2,500.00, then ask for $20k+?

What do you guys think?

bad93svt

Established Member
I think that you are under estimating the repairs the car needs..

paint - 4-5k for a good one
transmission rebuild - 600-800 bucks
headlights look shot -

14,500 & I would take it the way it is..

anymore.. you keep it & deal w/the headaches you will ecounter refurbishing it.
Jeff

EnergyGuy

Established Member
Hey Jeff,

You might be right, and I understand where you are coming from. But this isn't my first mustang, nor the first time I made some minor repairs to bring a car into top shape. The truth is, I love doing it, it is by no means a headache. I appreciate your offer, and will keep it in mind. Maybe I will give up mid way, but for now I am going to give it a shot. I think for every thousand I invest, I will get back two, up until it is worth $20k+.

Best of luck to you in your search. I think once you finally own a terminator you will understand why they are in a class of their own, and why they are so valuable.

EnergyGuy

Established Member
BTW for anyone else interested, I have lowered price to $16,000. I think this is a great deal on this ride. In the meantime, I am going to begin fixing up the car so each fix I do, the price goes up from here. Let me know if you are interested, and I would love to hear feedback from others.

Last edited:

EnergyGuy

Established Member
Purchased CarFax report, perfect vehicle history. Fixed check engine light by reinstalling street legal exhaust. Transmission flush with Synchromesh fluid. Purchased ABS Control module to fix traction control and ABS light issue. Will be installed tomorrow at a garage. Price will go up on Monday, after I fix these last two issues. Car will be running perfect.

Then I will start on appearance work.

Note: Mileage just rolled over 65k with the driving I have been doing.

New pictures coming later this afternoon.

Last edited:

EnergyGuy

Established Member

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Hey Jeff,

You might be right, and I understand where you are coming from. But this isn't my first mustang, nor the first time I made some minor repairs to bring a car into top shape. The truth is, I love doing it, it is by no means a headache. I appreciate your offer, and will keep it in mind. Maybe I will give up mid way, but for now I am going to give it a shot. I think for every thousand I invest, I will get back two, up until it is worth $20k+.

Best of luck to you in your search. I think once you finally own a terminator you will understand why they are in a class of their own, and why they are so valuable.

Usually not how the car market works, but good luck with it man! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread