FS: 2003 Cobra-10th Anniversary Coupe-Torch Red-Whipple-Forged Wheels-Low Miles

ETW

Established Member
Hey guys, any interest in this car? It is a 2003 10th Anniversary. I am located in MA. The car was kept in an airplane hangar until I bought it, and since then it has been in a heated garage. It has been taken care of extremely well. Never driven in the rain or taken through an automatic carwash. Never taken to the racetrack or dragstrip, no burnouts, etc. I have all of the original papers, window sticker, SVT certificate, etc. It made 592rwhp on a dynojet. Tuned by Pete at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH. Here are the specifics

2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary
Torch Red on Red and Black
8,3XX miles

TrueForged 3 piece wheels
18x9, 18x10.5 with 275 Nitto 555 in front and 305 Nitto 555r in rear (only a couple hundred miles on the tires)
H&R 25mm spacers on the rear
H&R Race springs
Billetflow IRS brace
2.3l Whipple-(3.5" upper pulley & 4lb lower Metco) 19psi
Accufab throttle body
KB boost-a-pump
60lb Siemens injectors
K&N FIPK
Fluidine heat exchanger
LFP I/C reservoir
Sct-xcal2 (set up for 93 octane)
Sct-BA2400 MAF
Catless x-pipe
Magnaflow SS catback
Complete Idler set-up
Raptor performance shift light
Clutch quadrant adjustment kit
MGW blue shifter handle
MGW SVT shift knob
MGW interior radio/light knobs
MGW engine dress up knobs
FPW black anodized hood vents
Shorty antenna
Red rear Ford emblem
Sylvania silverstar head and fog lights
Billet/black gas cap lid
Black reflective bumper inserts
Tinted taillights
20% tint on sides and rear
Hardwired for Valentine 1 radar

I think thats just about everything. I am not looking for any trades. I will not sell any parts off of the car. Here are a few issues with the car: gas gauge has not been reading accurately lately, it might be something with the float sensor on the inside of the tank. Bumper letters just started peeling (pull them off or get a new set for $20) I have custom center caps for the wheels (black with white SVT letters) but I am having trouble getting them in. I will send them with 2 different sets of o-rings. Steve at True Forged knows this and is doing the best he can to solve the problem ASAP.

I am looking to get $35,000

cobra1do7.jpg

cobra2lm4.jpg

cobra3ir6.jpg

cobra4km3.jpg

cobra5ss3.jpg

cobra6ww2.jpg

cobra7kw9.jpg

cobra8fs2.jpg

cobra9iw9.jpg

cobra10mr6.jpg

cobra11vr7.jpg

cobra12af8.jpg

cobra13le3.jpg

cobra14cc2.jpg

cobra15hp7.jpg

Last edited:

lons13

Established Member
That car is gorgeous. The wheels look like stock ones but ten times better. tastefully done!!! Great deal for someone who wants a well taken care of cobra.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Wow, that has to be one of the most gorgeous 03/04 Cobras ive seen. If i had the cash i would pick it up in a heartbeat! Im really digging the svt grill and EVERYTHING about the car!

Canadian

Established Member
WOW!! I dont post much but I have to say that your car is the best looking car I've seen on this site, ...I'm seriously considering some illegal activity, like a bank job to get this car!! j/k

..beautiful bro, GL with the sale.

Cheers, C.

Trashman

Established Member
That is the most amazing term I have seen - It looks like it just came off the showroom floor - man that is sweet - gl with the sale!!!

Users who are viewing this thread