FS: 2003 cobra black 16,000 miles.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
CobraManofUtah is a broker. He helped me locate and negotiate the price on the Cobra I currently have. He helps people find Cobras that might not have the time to thoroughly search for what they are looking for. This is particularly helpfull if you are trying to negotiate with an out-of-state dealer etc. He spends his time on the phone negotiating with them so you don't have to. He also helps people sell their Cobras in the same fashion. He doesn't make a whole lot off the deals he's involved in. It is usually a prearranged amount between him and the buyer/seller. My transaction with him was smooth and I have no complaints.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
NOT AN OFFICIAL BROKER. Just an enthusiast that honestly gets a smile when he finds someone that dream car of there"s... I remeber when I was 16 and got my first cobra my 94 Couldnt stop smiling and was so happy. And yes evey little bit helps I"m not a natural millionaire as some seem to be on here. More power to them I just try and get by...

Thank u for the kind words--- I see she made some good numbers over the weekend with those little mods.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
i was thinking the same thing everytime i scroll through here ...but i quess if he is making a few bucks by marking the price up good for him ...i just dont see how people (sellers) are so lazy they have to call this guy up tell him XXX amount of money what they want so he can sell it ...also i think it would get a little confusing as what if you want to Neg on price who do you call this guy or the actual seller? depending on how much someone wants for a car i think that COBRAMAN's cut would make or break a deal to some people ..But hey if it works all the power to ya but it seems its getting turned into a dealership adds in here

Cobraman , maybe a suggestion make one thread and just make a list of cars , and then edit as you sell

Well that kind of makes you a dumbass then don't it? I am in IRAQ .. I was looking for a specific car (04 Mystic 'Vert).... I can't go look at them, I can't go find them, If I decide to finally sell my GT I can't go market it either .... So CobraMan fills a definate need ... he found me my car at a good deal and I didn't have to spend my time negotiating and begging people to go look at it for me ...

Somebody in California that wants to sell their car and someone in New Jersey that wants to buy one may never hook up because they may not be looking in the same places ... A broker (official or not) is able to put them together.....

As far as putting them all on a single email ... WHY? he has no idea what he is going to be working on from one day to the next ... kind of like asking you to engage your brain before writing shyt ... an exercise in futility .. I wouldn't do it if I were him ... less chance of phucing something up ... when a single email represents a single car. Besides that is what the Market is for... people to sell cars and stuff. I don't recall seeing anywhere where it says it has to be YOUR car ...

And for the record... I did not know who CobraMan of UT was until he contacted me about the car I eventually bought.... I give him two thumbs up ... and I negotiated the price of my car ... nuff said

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Pm Sent

Thanks Rdj Glad I Was Able To Get U What U Really Wanted.. Are U Home Have U Seen Ur Car Yet? Sandy Out Driving It Every Day Lol....

THEWOODKING

cobra man of utah is bullshit he tried to sell me a 99 cobra and when we got to talking and we were going to buy it he would never answer the calls and never returned anything......scam i say

Users who are viewing this thread