FS: 2003 Cobra BLK/CPE - 15k miles - WV

St_Evo

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Cobra. It just turned 15k miles and was bone stock until 8 months ago when I purchased it off my uncle with 12k miles on it. The car is in perfect working condition and the paint is in great shape...it has never been in an accident. I will list a few pics of the car when I got it in stock form and also a dyno video of the car being tuned at SGS Performance. Their is a lien on the car so the buyer will receive a notarized bill of sale and payoff form at the time of purchase.

Engine Mods:
-Stage V ported blower professionally painted black running a 2.93/4lb setup along with a Metco alt pulley
-LFP 4pc idlers
-Accufab TB/PL
-SCT SF3 Programmer
-LFP Dual H/E with SVT stencil
-SCT MAF 2600
-Bap w/ 63lb Siemens injectors
-Metco 10x4 filter w/ Metco breather
-Borla catback w/ Bassani O/R midpipe
-Evenflow Cooling mod (1st mod done to the car)

Exterior Mods/Suspenion Mods:
-17x9" Black Cobra Replicas on the front with ZR1 tires (3k miles on them)
-17x10.5" Black Cobra Replicas on the rear with the new Nitto NT05R DR's mounted on them (200 miles on them)
-H&R Race springs with the rear upper Iso's removed
-Billetflow IRS brace (2nd mod to the car)
-Fore Precision Hood Vents and Side Vent covers (removed honeycomb plastic inserts)
-American Muscle Smoked Headlights
-Rear Cobra stencil in a red outline along with the red cobra emblems... also painted the calipers red to match
-14" antenna

Interior Mods:
-New in box Cobra floor mats
-MGW Orange shifter with the boot and the gasket
-MGW Carbon shifter with the Cobra emblem

Here are the stock photos:
cobra.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra6.jpg

cobra7.jpg

Here is the dyno video...the car is filthy b/c it rained the entire way to the dyno and at the time none of the exterior mods or the Springs were not on the car. The car made 519/514 on the Dynojet.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHcS7be08w"]YouTube- 2003 Cobra Steig Stage V Ported Blower Dyno[/ame]

Flyby:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiWCVxrrok"]YouTube- Cobra Ported Eaton Flyby[/nomedia]

I will get some current pics up of the car this weekend sometime. Let me know if you have any questions about the car...

Asking price: $23,000

Users who are viewing this thread